Software and Driver Installation Manual :: Martech Box II / Martech Clip / Martech Box II Plus
Software and Driver Installation
Martech BOX II / BOX II PLUS / BOX LITE / CLIP are USB devices,
so they needs drivers to install them in operating system.
- Download Martech Box USB Drivers
- Using Winzip or
Winrar extract the
content of the file to a folder on your hard drive
- Connect Martech BOX/CLIP device to a vacant USB port on your PC.
Martech BOX/CLIP is Plug 'n Play device, so please wait few seconds and it will be
autodetected by system as "Martech BOX II" device.
- Select "Install driver - find drivers"
- Select "Browse" and show directory, where you have previously copied the files
- Drivers are now installed on your system
- Download Siemens Service Software
Check our forum for the latest available update.
Having problems installing drivers or connecting Martech Box?
driver installation troubleshooter
Online User Activation
Martech info is a small program for reading Martech Box / Clip serial ID number and
online user activation
- Make sure that Martech device drivers are correctly installed
- Connect Martech device to PC via USB port
- Download and run Martech Info software
- Click on Find Devices
- If everything is connected correctly program will read all device info
- Make sure your PC is connected to the internet and click Register Online
- Continue online activation procedure entering Martech
TECHNICAL SUPPORT system, New Users Activation section