Shipping cost depends on the country of destination. Make sure to have the correct
shipping address as erroneous shipping charges will result in order cancellation.
All orders with "Next day" delivery are shipped on the same day. If order is placed after 3PM cut off time it will be shipped on the next business day.
We currently offer several shipping options for domestic and international shipments.
USPS First class 3 to 9 days
USPS Priority 2 to 3 days
USPS Express1 to 2 days
UPS Next day Air Early A.M.1 day
UPS Next day Air Saver1 to 2 days
UPS Ground2 to 6 days
USPS Airmail 6 to 20 days
USPS Global Express 3 to 7 days
DHL Priority Express 3 to 5 days
UPS Worldwide Express 3 to 5 days
Delivery time can vary depending on country of destination and other factors.
We are not responsible for customs duties and delays. Please check your country's
requirements before ordering.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
Unless otherwise specified for particular products order of tangible items can be cancelled before an actual fact of shipping. Once the order is shipped it CANNOT be cancelled.
Due to the nature of our products we don't accept returns for refund.
Most products carry manufacturer's warranty that cover manufacture defects ONLY. Damage caused by user ( e.g. incorrect voltage, water damage) is not covered by the warranty. Warranty terms are stated in product's item description.
- Products that are defective, and/or DOA (Damaged On Arrival), can be returned for repair/replacement within 30 days or the invoice date unless otherwise specified in the product's item description.
- Products carrying manufacturer's warranty as specified in each item description can be returned for repair/replacement within the warranty period. Cables are sold as is and are not covered by any warranty.
- Contact us to obtain RMA. You will be issued an RMA number that has to be clearly indicated on the outside of the return package.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. RMA number has to be clearly indicated on the outside of the return package. Original invoice has to be included with the returned merchandise.
- Cellcorner will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused.
- Cellcorner will not accept items that have been registered or activated while in use or with broken or missing warranty seal.
- Cellcorner will not accept items missing a valid, readable serial number.
- Cellcorner will not accept items without all original packaging and/or accessories including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
- Products that are not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your cost and expense and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If order is refused or returned as undeliverable customer is responsible for paying all associated shipping and handling fees.
Cellcorner does not accept returns of intangible items such as but not limited by downloadable software, flashing/unlocking logs, remote unlocking/flashing credits, remote unlock codes, access to download accounts and other electronically delivered and downloadable items.
Orders of unlock codes CANNOT be cancelled starting with the moment the order is submitted to Cellcorner.
MAIL-IN UNLOCKING AND FLASHING SERVICES
We will try our best to perform the Mail-in Service within the period of time specified in the item description. If more time is required you will be notified by email about such delay. In rare cases when purchased service cannot be performed due to phone's improved security or any other reason beyond our control, cost of the Mail-in Service will be refunded. Shipping and return shipping fees are non-refundable.
All return phone shipments within USA and international shipments by USPS Express (EMS), UPS Express, DHL Express carry a $200 insurance coverage. You can purchase a higher coverage amount (up to $1000) and have to make necessary arrangements with Cellcorner prior or within 3 days of placing the order.
In the event that content of the package is lost or damaged while in transit customer will be eligible to receive $200 insurance reimbursement unless a previous arrangements have been made with Cellcorner to purchase a higher insurance coverage.
Cellcorner has to be contacted within 7 days of the package shipping date in case there is any problem.
International shipments sent by USPS Airmail (First Class International) do not carry any insurance coverage and will not be eligible for any reimbursement.
REMOTE UNLOCKING SERVICES BY CODE
If you think you received the wrong unlock code, you have 3 days following the delivery of your order to request free code verification. You can launch this procedure by contacting us http://www.cellcorner.com/xshp/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update
If, after the verification procedure has been launched, the code is the same as the first one, Cellcorner will issue a refund of your order if you provide a video proof; this video proof must be compliant with the following rules:
- First type *#06# (or any other way of displaying the IMEI on the phone’s LCD) on the phone then wait 5-10 seconds until we can clearly see and read the IMEI of the phone displayed. If present, the operator (on which the phone is currently locked) logo should be clearly visible
- Insert, in the same phone, a SIM card which is not currently accepted by the phone
- Wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the message displayed by the phone
- Enter the code received by the server, VERY SLOWLY, and the keys being pressed (or touched) must be clearly seen in the video as the code is entered into the phone
- If you get an error message, wait 5 seconds so we can clearly see this message
- Make sure the video is uninterrupted and all messages are clearly visible on the phone’s display
Make sure to read instruction for every unlocking service. It is your responsibility to follow these particular rules. Cellcorner will refuse any refund request if these rules have not been followed and you receive a wrong unlock code.
Every UNLOCK BY CODE service requires you to provide phone's IMEI number, cellular provider the phone is locked to and/or other phone-specific information outlined in the item description. It is your responsibilty to provide correct information about your phone when placing the order. No credits or refunds will be given in case that information was erroneous.