MFC DONGLE + CABLE SET + iPOWER ADAPTER FOR APPLE iPHONE iOS8 SECURITY CODE UNLOCK
Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
R-SIM 10+ PLUS NANO UNLOCK CARD FOR iPHONE 5 5S 6 6S 7 / iOS 9
R-SIM10 is the "work horse" from RKENSE team and brings many new features for your iPhone unlock and activation needs. It also comes with its NEW interface, that is very simple and easy to use. All you need to do is insert R-SIM10 with your new SIM and follow the on-screen instructions....
iBUS FLASH ADAPTER FOR APPLE iWATCH S0 / S1 RESTORE & REPAIR
This USB 2.0 iBus adapter connects your iWatch S0 & S1 (38mm & 42mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computerís USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software etc. It also can fix related issues once iwatch glass digitizer touch got replacement. E.g. if your Apple Watch displays a...
Description of MFC dongle
A screen lock pass code is a good security measure. If you forget this passcode, One last-resort solution to this is resetting your device which deletes all your data and reverts the device to factory settings.
MFC Dongle allows you to get user password on iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus and HTC / Samsung Android mobile phones (V4.3+).
MFC Dongle does not require resetting your device which entails deleting data and reverts the device to factory settings. MFC Box keeps your device's data and allows to get the passcode easily.
General iOS device functions
- Support all iOS iDevice read general information
- Support super Restore & Update & Custom flash IPSW
- Automatic iOS version detecting, Even in disabled or untrust mode
- Support multi iDevice operating in same time
- History recording by Real-time logs
- Support all iDevice Debug Mode do button Testing
- Support all iOS iDevice Activate / Deactivate by USB cable
- Support install iOS Apps from IPA package
- Support management user's / system and Archives Apps
- Support Update、Install、Uninstall、Backup Apps by one button
- Support iWatch repair/ update/ restore by iBus Cable
- Support all iOS iDevice mode change by USB cable
- Support all iOS iDevice iCloud Status Check (Black/White List)
- Support one button Bypass iPhone 4 iCloud Account
- Support all iOS iDeivce Recovery iCloud Data (Read Pass code)
- Support all iOS iDevice read the Restrictions Pass code (IPR)
- Support all iOS iDeivce diagnostics check by USB cable
- Support all iOS iDeivce time setting by USB cable (beta)
- Support all iOS 7.x iDevice screen pass code unlock (4 digits)
- Support all iOS 7.x iDevice permanently disabled remove
- Support all iOS 8.0 - 8.1 iDevice screen passcode Unlock (4 digits)
- Support all iOS 8.0 - 8.1 iDevice temporarily disabled remove
- Support all apple MacBook Model unlock 4 digits by EFI Boot Mode
- Support all apple MacBook Model unlock 4 digits iCloud PIN
iOS Jailbreak iDevice functions (OpenSSH Required)
- Support Read 4 digits passcode (Many device be same time)
- Support jailbreak statue check
- Support using cable detect data via SSH
- Support fast bruteforce SSH passcode
- Support one button open SSH Tunnel
- Support one button read iCloud Account
- Support one button delete iCloud Account
- Support Change Phone general / About info (Model & Color etc)
- Support hide / Show Application icon
- Support all iOS Super Backup
MFC dongle supported devices
- Apple iPhone 4 iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 4 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 4 Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPhone 4s iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 4s iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 4s Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPhone 5 iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 5 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 5 Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPhone 5c iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 5c iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 5c Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPhone 5s iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 5s iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 5s Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPhone 6 iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 6 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 6 Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0 - 8.1 using iPower adapter
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Jailbroken iOS 8.0- 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPad iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPad Air iOS 7.xx
- Apple iPad Mini iOS 7.xx
- iPad Mini iOS7.0.2 using settings 7.1.2autov2
- Apple iPad Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPad Air Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- Apple iPad Mini Jailbroken iOS 8.0 - 8.4 using standard USB Cable to PC
- MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro Retina
- All Samsung Android 4.3+ based Phones
- All HTC Android 4.3+ based Phones
How it works
Passcode cracking on Samsung Android 4.3+ tested on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Request for Version 1.0.3 or newer
- This update will try 5 codes then 30 seconds of waiting
- About 40 seconds / 5 codes (22 hours to try all codes) in some mobile phones the delay between codes will increase up to 10 seconds with more wrong codes so delay between codes must be around 10000ms(10seconds) so the waiting time will be 44 hours not 22. You must adjust the delay accordingly.
- Connect the light sensor to the darkest place on the screen
- Insert MFC dongle
- Wait until unlock is ok (usually the MFC dongle will stop at that point)
- Press read in MFC box update software and connect MFC dongle to computer to read the unlock codes
Password cracking on HTC Android 4.3+ tested on HTC One
- It will try 5 codes then wait 30 seconds while keeping the screen on for about 40 seconds for 5 codes (22 hours for all 4 digits possible codes)
- Unlock phone and go to the phone lock screen and insert MFC Dongle. Future update ... add code detection using light sensor
Apple iPhone Version iOS 7.1.1
- Using this method unlock time is maximum 13.5 hours for all 9999 possible codes (1 codes each 5 seconds)
- Update MFC dongle using Update 1 - iOS 7.1.1
- Write the appropriate settings using the software (the delay in milliseconds is 5000 for iOS 7.1.1) 5 seconds / code
- Connect the light sensor to the phone in a blank area (blue)
- Put a sim card inside the phone
- Call the sim card number
- Answer on the iPhone then go to Contacts
- When the lock code is required insert MFC Dongle
- If you get the message accessory not supported just press ok. Another message might also appear after first minute so you need to press ok to that too otherwise you might miss some codes during the time the message is displayed.
- When we reach the correct code the screen will change to Contacts screen thus triggering the light sensor and the process will stop
- You can now connect the MFC dongle to computer and click read button.
Apple iPhone Version iOS 7.1.2 Auto Method
- This will be request for Version 1.0.3 or new version.
- This update will automatically try to find the code and require no user intervention.
- Just connect MFC dongle to phone and unlocking will start.
- The light sensor must be connected in such a way that after unlocking is done the light sensor will detect more like that initially detected. Usually this can be achieved if the light sensor is placed in the left top corner, where the message icon will be displayed after unlock.
- The delay must be at least 4500 for correct function.
Apple iPhone Version iOS 7.1.2 Manual Method
- This update will help you unlock your phone code even if the phone is disabled after too many tries.
- The default delay for this update is about 4300 ms (4.3 seconds).
- Update your MFC dongle using this update and connect the light sensor on the top right side of the iPhone screen.
- Go to the phone disable screen and connect MFC dongle to phone and wait 5 seconds.
- Swipe with your finger to go to Emergency calling.
- The MFC dongle will automatically detect the swipe and try the next available code.
- Then the phone will automatically come back to the phone lock screen.
- To continue swipe again to the emergency screen and so on until your phone is unlocked.
Other supported functions by MFC dongle
- Unlock jailbroken devices without disassembling using original data cable
- Support for iDevice custom IPSW flashing / backup
- Multi iDevices (5 pieces) operating at the same time
- iDevice Jailbreak phone status checking
- iDevice information fast detecting (IMEI/MEID/UDID/ECID) function
- Read iCloud Account (jailbreak is required)
- Delete iCloud Account (jailbreak is required)
- Bruteforce SSH Passcode (jailbreak is required)
- Change iDevice model information (jailbreak is required)
- Hotspot on/off (jailbreak is required)
- Backup all iDevice data (jailbreak is required)
- i4 Patch (Bypass iCloud ID in DFU or Normal mode (Normal mode require iDevice jailbroken+openssh installed)
- Check IMEI (Clean/Stolen) Function
- iCloud Data REcovery (iPR) access Data details (credit based). All iOS up to 9.2 are supported. Jailbreak is not required
iPR Credit consumption for Apple iPhone
- iPhone 4
- iPhone3,1 (15 Credits)
- iPhone3,2 (15 Credits)
- iPhone3,3 (15 Credits)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone5,1 (100 Credits)
- iPhone5,2 (100 Credits)
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone5,3 (100 Credits)
- iPhone5,4 (100 Credits)
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone6,1 (125 Credits)
- iPhone6,2 (125 Credits)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6p
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6sp
iPR Credit consumption for Apple iPad
- iPad 2
- iPad2,1 (25 Credits)
- iPad2,2 (25 Credits)
- iPad2,3 (25 Credits)
- iPad2,4 (25 Credits)
- iPad mini
- iPad2,5 (45 Credits)
- iPad2,6 (45 Credits)
- iPad2,7 (45 Credits)
- iPad 3
- iPad3,1 (40 Credits)
- iPad3,2 (40 Credits)
- iPad3,3 (40 Credits)
- iPad 4
- iPad3,4 (45 Credits)
- iPad3,5 (45 Credits)
- iPad3,6 (45 Credits)
- iPad Air
- iPad4,1 (50 Credits)
- iPad4,2 (50 Credits)
- iPad4,3 (50 Credits)
- iPad mini2
- iPad4,4 (50 Credits)
- iPad4,5 (50 Credits)
- iPad4,6 (50 Credits)
- iPad mini3
- iPad4,7 (75 Credits)
- iPad4,8 (75 Credits)
- iPad4,9 (75 Credits)
- iPad mini4
- iPad5,1 (150 Credits)
- iPad5,2 (150 Credits)
- iPad air 2
- iPad5,3 (75 Credits)
- iPad5,4 (75 Credits)
- iPad pro
- iPad6,7 (175 Credits)
- iPad6,8 (175 Credits)
iPR Credit consumption for Apple iPod
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
- iPod touch 5G
- iPod touch 6G
- 1 x MFC Dongle
- 1 x Sensor Adapter with cable
- 1 x 3 in 1 OTG Cable (for Samsung, HTC and iPhone)
- 1 x Red Boot Cable
- 1 x iPower adapter
- 1 x Micro USB Cable (used for Connection to Micro USB Charging Port)
- 1 x CD with software and manuals
Customers who bought this product also bought :