Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
AT&T Z221 locked to AT&T
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific unlock code for your Z221. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your wireless device.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: AT&T Z221 unlock by IMEI.
We only need your phone's IMEI number. Your AT&T Z221 cell phone doesn't have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 10 minutes - 24 hours.
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
How Safe is it And is it Guaranteed to Work?
Unlocking is absolutely safe, there is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone. It does not void mobile phone's warranty. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine
, Fox News
, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Social Security administration, Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How to make the purchase?
- Enter *#06# into your AT&T Z221 to get the phone's IMEI number. Do not use the IMEI number from the sticker underneath the battery or from the retail packaging as it might be incorrect. Enter that number in the "IMEI" field on the order form.
- Determine the wireless network your AT&T Z221 is locked to and enter it in the "Network" field. If you are the first owner of the phone it is the wireleless provider you bought the phone from. Otherwise look for a start up logo, APN, WAP or GPRS address that can give you a clue about the origin of your AT&T Z221 cell phone
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter unlock code in FX II.
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your AT&T Z221 mobile phone to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your AT&T device PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your AT&T Z221 will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Z221 phone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%
- Unlocking is absolutely legal and does not void phone's warranty. On November 26, 2006, the U.S. Copyright Office ruled that consumers can legally unlock their mobile phones in order to use them with rival carriers. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your AT&T Z221 and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.