Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
RIM BlackBerry 8300 Curve Locked to any network / provider in the world
Ship-in unlocking service is available to about any country in the world. It is safe and secure and can be used when remote unlocking is not available for your Blackberry 8300 Curve mobile phone.
This service is for Operating system/Software repair only. It will fix the following software issues:
- No Application Linked. Factory OS
- JVM Error 503. Incompatible Java system installed
- JVM Error 102
- Error 552
- Error 205
- Error 523
- Error 507
- Error 394
- White screen of death and similar
- Blinking / Steady red light and no screen
- Phone stuck in reboot cycle
We do repair other issues with Blackberry phones such as blocked counter ( 0 MEP left message ), water damage, completely dead phones, etc. However if your problem is not listed here you will need to purcahse another item or contact us first.
How it works
- Select the type of service required for your mobile phone. At checkout select shipping method for us to use to ship your phone back.
- Ship your Blackberry cellphone to our repair shop in West Palm Beach, FL to the address provided after the purchase
- Phone is processed and sent back by a trackable insured mail ($200 insurance) within 1-3 days
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine
, Fox News
, Howard Forums
and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
- You do not need to send SIM card with your unit
- Turn the phone off
- Place your mobile phone with a fully charged battery (important!) in a padded bag or wrap it in bubble wrap