Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
This USB jig dongle will help you access to download mode even if your phone is 3-button combo disabled. If you plan on getting root access or adding ROM's, you should have a dongle jig on hand just in case things do not go as planned. Download Mode Micro USB Jig will allow you to access download mode on your Samsung Galaxy and others.
The jig will also reset the flashing counter to 0 and remove yellow triangle for all Galaxy S II model.
This JIG also RESETS THE BINARY COUNTER IN THE SGS II ALLOWING YOU TO FLASH AS MANY ROMS AS YOU WANT WITH NO DETECTION BY THE FACTORY!
WORKS ONLY FOR COUNTER RESETTING FOR ANDROID 2.3.4 AND EARLIER
If phone's screen is completely black JIG will not help. In this case one of JTAG tools is required (Omnia repair tool, RIFF JTAG)
Supported phone models
- Samsung i896 Galaxy S Captivate
- Samsung T959 Vibrant Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S Epic
- Samsung Omnia 7
- Samsung i9000 Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515
- Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
- Samsung i897 Galaxy S Captivate
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G
- Samsung SCH-i510 Droid Charge
- Samsung SCH-i510 Inspiration
- Samsung SCH-i510 Stealth
- Samsung SCH-i510 Galaxy S Aviator
- Samsung SCH-i510 Stealth V
- Samsung Galaxy S Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Prevail
- Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G (SGH-T769)
- Samsung Galaxy S+ i9001
- Samsung Galaxy Precedent
- Samsung Impression SGH-A877
- Samsung Infuse i997
- Samsung Galaxy S i9003 SL
- Samsung Galaxy S II i777
- Samsung SPH-D710 Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (Sprint Model)
- Samsung Within
- Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250
- Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 (download mode ONLY)
- Samsung Continuum
- Samsung Focus
- Samsung Galaxy S GIO S5660
- Turn off your phone and pull out the battery
- Just put the battery back and don't turn it on
- Plug the module into the micro USB port on the phone
- After about 2 seconds, you can see the yellow download mode logo on the screen.
- Unplug the JIG adapter
- Connect your phone with USB cable to computer and then flash your phone using Odin software