Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
T-mobile PRISM 3G (Huawei U8650) locked to any provider in the world
Tmobile, Vodafone, O2, Orange, SFR, Movistar, Celltel, etc
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific sim unlock code
for your T-mobile PRISM 3G handset. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your smartphone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: T-mobile PRISM 3G Remote Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your mobile phone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1 to 24 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. No cancellations while code is pending.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine, Fox News, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons, thousands of cell phone stores and consumers around the world.
How Unlock by Code Works
- To generate the unlock code we need your phone's 15-digit IMEI number. You can get it by entering *#06# into your handset using phone's keypad.
- If your phone has extra locks enabled such as NCK (Network), NSCK (Network Subset), SPCK (Service Provider), CPCK (Reset Key) you have to remove them in order to completely unblock the phone. For example phones locked to Fido Canada usually have Service Provider lock.
CPCK code is required when your phone asks for Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key, SPCK code is required when your phone asks for SIM network subset unlock PIN, NSCK code is required when your phone asks for SIM network unlock PIN
If your phone has additional lock you have to purchase it by selecting it from the dropdown.
- Unlock code(s) will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter the code.
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- SIM network unlock PIN
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your T-mobile PRISM 3G mobile phone to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your mobile phone PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your T-mobile PRISM 3G will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked T-mobile PRISM 3G cellular phone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%
- Unlocking is absolutely legal and does not void phone's warranty.