Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
Sony C1604 XPERIA E DUAL locked to any service provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code for your Sony C1604 XPERIA E DUAL. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your phone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Sony C1604 XPERIA E DUAL unlock by code via IMEI.
We only need your phone's IMEI number. Your Sony C1604 XPERIA E DUAL cell phone doesn't have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1 to 7 days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
How Safe is it And is it Guaranteed to Work?
Unlocking is absolutely safe, there is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone. It does not void mobile phone's warranty. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
We will accept no cancellations while code is pending.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine, Fox News, Howard Forums, GSMhosting and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons, US Secret Service and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How to purchase?
- To get IMEI number: Enter *#06# into your Sony C1604 XPERIA E DUAL.
- To get KBH / KRH number: without SIM card enter >*<<*<* (joystick [jogdial] right, star, joystick left twice, star, joystick left, star), then scroll to Service info > Configuration
- Go to Service Info > SIM lock to determine if you have any extra locks. When in SIM lock menu you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
In most cases there will be only NCK lock enabled meaning you do not need to select Extra locks.
If your phone has additional lock you have to purchase it by selecting it from the dropdown list.
Note, that all extra locks have to be selected at the time of initial purchase
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter unlock code.
We can not unlock Sony phones displaying messages "0 Code Entry Left" (certain service providers) or "Too Many Code Try" (5 erroneous code entering attempts). Phones with all locks enabled can't be unlocked by code as well, please use Sony unlocking equipment
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere
- Unlocked mobile phone can be used with another SIM card such as international prepaid card or dual SIM card on any network worldwide saving you money on roaming charges. When traveling you don't have to keep your existing service provider, you can simply use networks available in your travel area
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%