Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
Nokia E71x locked to AT&T / Cingular USA
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code
for your Nokia E71x. No phone disassembling or techinical knowledge is requried. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your phone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Nokia E71x Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your mobile phone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 3 to 10 days.
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. No cancellations while code is pending.
How Unlock by Code Works
To generate the unlock code we need your phone's 15-digit IMEI number. You can get it by entering *#06#
into your handset using it's keypad
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter the code.
Do not use this unlocking method if your Nokia E71x cell phone is "Hardlocked" or has "Blocked counter" i.e. when too many incorrect unlock codes were entered or a third-party unlocking software was previously used. Such phones can't be unlocked by code. If we provide the code and customer cannot enter it due to blocked counter NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
Hardlock must first be removed with special software and a cable. We provide this service too at an additional fee, please use Mail-in unlocking service.
Benefits of Remote Unlock
- Use phones from AT&T, Vodafone, Rogers, O2, Tmobile, Orange, Bell Canada, Digicel, SFR, etc on other networks and with other service providers
- Remote unlocking by code is safe and does not void mobile phone's warranty
- Fast. You receive the instructions within the allotted period, unlocking itself takes 1-2 minutes. You never send your phone to anybody
- Unlocked mobile phone can be used with another SIM card (including international prepaid card) or dual SIM card on any network worldwide saving you money on roaming charges. When traveling you don't have to keep your existing service provider, you can simply use networks available in your travel area
- As wireless carriers usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your handset by up to 300%