Dell 5510 Express Card locked to any wireless provider
Ship-in unlocking is an ideal option when remote unlock for your Dell 5510 Express Card
is not available.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Dell 5510 Ship-in unlocking by Mail.
Your data card must be shipped to us
- Turnaround: 3-12 days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
How Ship-in unlocking works
- Ship your Dell 5510 Express Card to our repair shop
- Data card is unlocked and sent back by a trackable insured mail (return package is insured for $200 at no additional charge to you) within 1-3 days. Return shipping fee is included in the price of this item. Choose the shipping method at checkout.
To ensure that the handset unlocked and shipped back the same day we receive it, choose the appropriate Urgency option
- You receive back your unlocked Dell 5510 Express Card, ready to work with any sim card and on any compatible cellular network.
Card Packaging Instructions
- Take SIM card out - it's not required for data card unlocking
- Place your data card with a fully charged battery (if applicable) in a padded bag or wrap it in bubble wrap, include a copy of your invoice
- Ship it to our address on the invoice. You are free to use any shipping courier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, EMS, etc). We recommend to use a shipping method that is insured and can be easily tracked.
Advantages of unlocking your data card
- Unlocking allows to use your Dell 5510 Express Card with any carrier on any compatible network
- Unlocked data card can be used with dual sim card adapter or International prepaid sim card
- Unlocking increases the resale value of your Dell 5510 as it's not bound to one provider any more
Buy With Confidence!
We have unlocked thousands of cell phones and pride ourself in being the most reliable and knowledgeable phone service center.
Our unlocking service has been positively written up in the Fox News
, PC Magazine
, HowardForums, reviewed in many other articles, forums and websites.