Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
Supported Mobile Devices
Sierra Wireless USB 306 AirCard locked to Rogers / FIDO Canada
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code
for your Rogers Sierra Wireless USB 306 USB Stick. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Sierra Wireless USB 306 AirCard Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Modem does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 2 to 24 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. . No cancellation is allowed while code is pending.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine, Fox News, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How to make the purchase?
- Enter *#06# into your Sierra Wireless USB 306 AirCard to get its IMEI number. How to find IMEI number of your modem/hotspot. Enter that number in the "IMEI" field on the order form.
- Determine the wireless network your Sierra Wireless USB 306 AirCard is locked to and enter it in the "Network" field. If you are the first owner it is the wireleless provider you bought the modem from. Otherwise look for a start up logo, APN, WAP or GPRS address that can give you a clue about the origin of your Sierra Wireless USB 306 AirCard modem
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter unlock code in Rogers Sierra Wireless USB 306 modem.
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your Sierra Wireless USB 306 modem to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your Rogers device PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Sierra Wireless USB 306 AirCard will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked USB 306 modem is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Sierra Wireless USB 306 USB modem and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.