Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
SideKick 3 / Sharp PV200 locked to E-Plus, Telstra, Rogers, T-mobile, SunCom or any other cellular provider
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific unlock code
for your Sidekick 3 / Sharp PV200 phone. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code we send you into the phone using phone's keypad. Code entering instructions will be provided.
We do not supply PIN or PUK codes.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: SideKick III / Sharp PV200 Remote Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your SK cellphone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 5-15 business days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. Please allow up to 15 days for the unlock code to be delivered. No cancellations are allowed while code is pending
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine
, Fox News
, Howard Forums
and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How remote Unlock by Code Works
- To generate the unlock code we need your phone's 15-digit IMEI number. You can get it by entering *#06# into your handset using phone's keypad
- Unlock code ( Special code ) will be sent by email along with instructions on how to enter the unlock code
Advantages of unlocking your phone
- Unlocking allows to use your Sharp PV200 cell phone with any carrier on any compatible network
- Unlocked phone can be used with dual SIM card adapter or International prepaid SIM card
- Unlocking increases the resale value of your phone as it's not bound to a particular carrier any more
- Unlocking is absolutely legal and safe for your phone and doesn't void its warranty
- There is no need to send your phone anywhere