RIM BlackBerry 9380 CURVE with MEP code blocked counter
Ship-in unlocking service is available to about any country in the world. It is safe and secure and can be used when remote unlocking is not available for your Blackberry 9380 mobile phone.
This service is for Blackberry 9380 CURVE cell phones with blocked counter, so-called "hardlocked" phones that have no attempts left for entering unlock code. Such phones usually give message MEP CODE (0 LEFT) when user tries to enter MEP unlock code. This service will remove such message and reset the counter back to default value.
If regular unlocking or firmware de-branding is required it has to be selected separately from the list of options.
How it works
- Select the type of service required for your mobile phone. If debranding service is required select it from the list of extra services above. At checkout select shipping method for us to use to ship your phone back.
- Ship your Blackberry cellphone to our repair shop in West Palm Beach, FL to the address provided after the purchase
- Phone is processed and sent back by a trackable insured mail ($200 insurance) within 1-6 weeks
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine, Fox News, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
- You do not need to send SIM card with your unit
- Turn the phone off
- Place your Blackberry 9380 CURVE mobile phone with a fully charged battery (important!) in a padded bag or wrap it in bubble wrap
Benefits of Unlocking your Phone
- Your Blackberry 9380 CURVE mobile phone is unlocked PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Blackberry 9380 CURVE will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Blackberry 9380 CURVE celular phone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%
- Unlocking is absolutely legal and does not void phone's warranty.