Your opinion matters to us, so speak up and be heard!|
Opinions, Corrections, Price errors, even technical problem on this store, are welcome!
Thank you again for your feedback, it improves our performance for All of You.
Please note: we may not be able to reply directly to your suggestions.
Please use this form
to contact us.
MOORC BGA221 SOCKET ADAPTER FOR RIFF, ATF, EASYJTAG, E-MATE BOX
This special BGA 221 Socket can be used directly with MOORC E-Mate Box, Riff Box, GPGEmmc Box, and also with ATF, Z3X Easy Jtag too via E-Mate box
MOORC JTAG eMMC - ISP ADAPTER FOR OCTOPLUS / ATF / RIFF / EasyJTAG / MEDUSA
eMMC JTAG-ISP set of adapters allows direct programming (BGA162 / 186, BGA221, BGA153 / 169) with your ATF, ATF Lightning, ATF Nitro, Octoplus, Medusa, Riff, GPGeMMC, Z3x Easy JTAG, ORT boxes
MOORC E-MATE BOX E-SOCKET 5 IN 1 ADAPTER SET (BGA 153, 169, 162, 186)
E-MATE E-Socket (5 in 1) is a flash adapter. No soldering required. BGA169E and BGA162 support. High-speed programming with Riff JTAG, Z3x EasyJTAG, ATF, GPG EMMC Boxes.
MOORC E-MATE BOX 6 IN 1 EMMC PROGRAMMER E-SOCKET BGA221, BGA162, BGA169E, BGA186, BGA153
E-MATE E-Socket (6 in 1) is a flash adapter supporting BGA186, BGA153, BGA221, BGA169E, BGA162 without soldering. High-speed programming with Riff JTAG, Z3x Easy JTAG, Z3x pro, ATF, GPG EMMC Boxes.
NOKIA BB5 FBUS COMBO CABLE SET 51 PCS (MT BOX 10 PIN+JAF 8 PIN)
51 pcs cable set for BB5 Nokia mobile phones, each cable fits both JAF and MT box. Supports unlock and flashing of Nokia 6220C, 6233, 6260S, 6303C, 6350, 6500C, 6650D, N86, N85, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, N97 MINI, 6350, N900, X3, X6, etc
NOKIA CDMA TDMA CABLE SET FOR CYCLONE / JAF BOX
14 in 1 unlock / flash cable set for CDMA / TDMA Nokia phones: 2115i, 1255, 2255, 2270, 3205, 3320, 3585i, 6225, 6235, 6255, 6340, 6620, 8260, 8270.
8 IN 1 UNIFBUS CABLE FOR UFS3, JAF UNIVERSAL FBUS NOKIA TOOL
Universal Fbus BB5+DCT4 Tool for Nokia (Unifbus) is used for flashing, unlocking all BB5 and DCT4 phones. If you experienced a situation when you want to flash a phone but don't have a cable for this - with this adapters you can perform this operation without any problems.
History of Changes
13 June 2013
- NaviFirm database updated
- RM-872 Asha 206, added 352 VARIANTS (100% WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-873 Asha 205, added 343 VARIANTS (100% WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-902 Asha 501, added 256 VARIANTS (big part of them WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-714 Asha 311, added 595 VARIANTS (big part of them WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-761 Asha 200, added 689 VARIANTS (big part of them WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-766 Asha 305, added 399 VARIANTS (part of them WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-768 Asha 306, added 55 VARIANTS (part of them WORLD'S FIRST)
- RM-840 Asha 301, added 342 VARIANTS (VERY BIG part of them WORLD'S FIRST
- RM-825 Lumia 820, added 4 WORLD'S FIRST VARIANTS (not available on net)
- RM-892 Lumia 925, added 17 WORLD'S FIRST VARIANTS (not available on net)
- RM-882 Lumia 720, added 17 WORLD'S FIRST VARIANTS (not available on net)
- RM-801 Lumia 800, added 276 VARIANTS (part of them not available on net)
- RM-821 Lumia 920, added 264 VARIANTS
- RM-823 Lumia 900, added 1 VARIANT
- RM-849 Lumia 610 NFC, added 14 VARIANTS
- RM-835 Lumia 610, added 260 VARIANTS
June 10 2013
NaviFirm is back
Cyclone update - NaviFirm is back !!
Download nokia flash files fast !!
yes... WORKING navifirm is now updated and built-in into CYCLONE.
No external file download, it will automatically find Landing Zone and download
After download it will AUTOMATICALLY appear in BB5/DCT4/WP7 tab
THIS UPDATE IS FREE AND WORKS WITH CYCLONE BOX, KEY, RELOADED, ETC...
10 November 2013
CycloneBox Iphone/Ipad free IMEI analyser
Cyclone Box Installer v1.22 Released
- Added WORLD FIRST, USB ONLY, NO TP ROOTING FOR RM-801 LUMIA 800
- Added WORLD FIRST, USB ONLY, NO TP ROOTING FOR RM-802 LUMIA 800C
All NOKIA DLOAD OSBL loaders are supported (even latest one!)
- Run Cyclone, it will be auto-updated
- Update your Box Firmware to v2.20
- Go to WP7 -> Simlocks Tab
- Select Product and click ROOT!
10 Nov 2012
Cyclone Box Installer v1.22 Released
- New CPU support added, XGold223 (Nokia Asha 308, Asha 309)
- Supported operations: Write Flash, Read/Write Certificates, Read RPL, Write RPL, etc...
- Firmware v02.11 Released
- Lumia SmartTP (R) introduced, for testers only (can detect short-circuits between Lumia eMMC Points (MISO, MOSI, CLK, CS), GND, or VCC, it shows also link quality). Use on _POWERED OFF_ PCB! When connecting power, it can show FALSE status! Very helpful during soldering time.
- New BB5 Loaders Added
- Lumia USB Flashing improved
- Latest Blackberry MEPs added
- Improved flashing speed and NPC certs reading time
- Improved CBUS protocol handling (sometimes it goes out of synchronization)
- Fixed BSI spurious glitch problem with ~2.x firmware
- Fixed DCT4 booting problems
- Improved FBUS Local Mode entry
- XGold213xx certificates Backup Added (NPC, HWC, CCC,...)
- XGold213xx Full Flash chip dump to BIN added
- XGold213xx Low-level PMM dump added (can dump PM from dead mobile)
- XGold213xx Low-Level FILESYSTEM dump from dead mobiles added. This dumps full FAT16 user data partition to BIN file for further actions (analysis, recovery, forensics, ...)
- Minor changes and bugfixes
Notes about XGold 223 flashing: Switching to RAW mode is not supported (i.e. flashing from local/test mode, ROM will respond with empty public id (000000...) - very same story as with rapido). Battery reset needed, software will prompt you, but not always. Keep it noticed.
Notes about XGold 223 RPL: Read RPL is not full RPL backup (missing crypted PM308 data). This phone is very TexasInstruments-Nokia like, but not really. Once loaders with asymmetric key hack is not ready, you SHOULD NOT full erase your phone any way.
Autoupdate module SHOULD work, if not here is link: http://www.karwos.hk/CycloneBoxInstaller.exe
Firmware v02.11 is Mandatory
3 March 2012
FREE Cycator Released for Cyclone Box Users
What is Cycator?
This is software intended exclusively for Cyclone Box Users which are also HW repair engineers.
How to work with Cycator?
Some codes, rest will be updated tomorrow:
- Launch Cycator SW.
- Select Product (we will post list tomorrow, for example Tube is 5800Xm, Picollo is 6300, Picollino is 5130xm, etc). Current revision (11062012) support 69 products and PCB versions.
- Now you can either select component from list:
N6501 4605987 ACCELEROMETER 3-AXIS 2.5V LGA14
N7520 4355951 PW AMP GSM/EDGE850/900/1800/1900
N7540 4355898 PW AMP WCDMA 824-915/1710-1980MHz
N7541 4346537 DC/DC CONV for WCDMA PAs WLCSP8
N7590 4348579 DC/DC CONV FOR RFIC WLCSP8
R1400 1430770 CHIPRES 0W06 4K7 J 0402
R1401 1430726 CHIPRES 0W06 100R J 0402
or write in combobox needed component number (i.e. R1400), or just Nokia Part Number.
Another option is just to point a component by mouse and on bottom-left you will see an exact component name.
- FATE - Nokia 500
- ALVIN - Nokia RM-559 X6 32gv
- SIMON - Nokia Rm-561 2700c
- THEODORE - RM-563
- HELEN - Nokia 701
- KENZO - 5530 xm
- SOFIE - E63
- VASCO - N8
- ZETA - Nk 700
- TUBE - 5800
3 March 2012
CycloneBox Iphone/Ipad free IMEI analyser
- Show carrier information
- Show phone lock status
- Only needs IMEI to get information
- Secure and Fast transactions
- And last but not least we are the fastest
6 April 2012
Cyclone Box USB 3.0 Bootloader v3.00 Released
- Built from scratch
- More startup stability
- Much better smartcard initialization routines
- 2x faster (previous boot main fw update - ~20secs, new one ~11secs)
- USB 3.0 Compatibility == 4x faster from Initial Bootloader!
Upgrade box using new bootloader, usb 3.0 mode
20 December 2011
CycloneBox Installer v1.17 with Xperia Addon and more
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Unlocker introduced (this is 3rd party addon)
Supported Phones :
Xperia X10 Mini - E10i
Xperia X10 Mini Pro - U20
Xperia X8 - E15i
Xperia W8 - E16 - E16i
All These Phones supported without TEST POINT
- Added Real time SE Xperia Unlocker account Creator in 'Credits' tool.
(This is the best option for Online web shop resellers as Addon works without Box) Reseller can generate accounts real time with box)
10 Cyclone credits = 1 Xperia phone log
- BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v11.40.00 Introduced
- Introduced previous updates (standalone and free Broadcom unlocking, RAPUv21, etc)
- PM Protection is now unticked by default
- PM Protection is automatically unticked during SX4 operations
- Full Erase for New Protocol APE phones fixed (wrong CMT Flash Device Index selected)
- Added New bright skin
- Minor changes and Bugfixes
12 November 2011
Cyclone Box Broadcom Unlocker Released
- Broadcom Unlocking (via LBF Hash Read)/SX4 Authorization/SD Repair/etc is now fully FREE and STANDALONE, just simply as previous models.
No internet connection and credits needed.
- Added support for reading Unique Data files for Broadcom 21351 based Nokia Phones (Nokia X2, C3, .. and more of them).
After read Unique Data you can:
- Unlock SP locks by reading LBF data
- Backup FULL RPL (including superdongle) 100% Nokia-Like
- Repair corrupted Superdongle keys
- Authorize your phone with SX4 emulation inside box
- Detailed Security Analysis
- Downgrade this phones
20 October 2011
CycloneBox SL3direct and new MEP-17568-003 Firmware v01.77 Released
- Added new Blackberry MEP-175683-003 (MTS Moscow, North-West GSM, KB Impuls BeeLine) and
- Added free SuperBB5 (sl3direct) routines.
- Added PA_SIMLOC30 Original Nokia RPL Write support in SIMLOCK2 format
- The NCK length is now automatically recognized upon RPL write, so correct NCK array lenght might be assumed
4 October 2011
Cyclone BOMB!!! RAPUv21 Unlock/SD Repair/RPL Back/Downgrade/SecAnalys/Standalone SX4!
- Added FIRST IN THE WORLD, FREE, STANDALONE SL3 UNLOCK by BF FOR LATEST TI BASED NOKIA PRODUCTS (RAPUV2 CPU) this includes Nokia 500, Nokia 600, Nokia 700, Nokia 701 and probably more coming !!!!!! These products are 15 NCK chars so not to worry. We recommend FFS Pro2 Cables
- Added FIRST IN THE WORLD, FREE, STANDALONE SUPERDONGLE REPAIR for RAPUv2 Based Phones
- Added FIRST IN THE WORLD, FREE, STANDALONE SX4 AUTHORIZATION for RAPUv2 Based Phones
- Added FIRST IN THE WORLD, FREE, STANDALONE "FULL RPL" BACKUP (include SUPERDONGLE) for latest RAPUv2 phones
- Added FIRST IN THE WORLD, FREE, STANADLONE DOWNGRADE CAPABILITY for latest RAPUv2 phones
- Added FIRST IN THE WORLD, FREE, STANDALONE Full Security analysis for RAPUv2 phones
- Supported interfaces: USB and FBUS
- Small bug fixes, i.e. PM protection is now unticked by default
21 September 2011
Cyclone Box Installer v1.16 BLACK EDITION RELEASED
- New BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v11.24.00 Introduced
- Added Dead USB Flashing for RAPIDO and other FUR-over-USB operations (DO NOT USE FOR CERTIFICATE READ/WRITE!), still "old method" avaiable in connection tab.
- Certificates operations for Rapido FBUS-OVER-USB disabled, because is not supported by loaders ( it will fail without any attempt )
- Rapido Alive FUR-over-USB flashing not supported, flash those phones by Dead variant instead (Switch to RAW mode problem in this models..), or "Old USB Flashing Method"
- "Use OLD USB FLASHING METHOD" moved to BB5/Flashing tab
- "Settings" tab renamed to Connection
- TX2 settings removed from BB5 Flashing Tab
- RAPU Flashing/Booting Improved
- C2-02 XGold2 Flashing "Added" - Cyclone has flashing compatibility for this model, but MassMemory file couldn't be handled because too big. Fixed.
- BB5 Mass Memory Flashing Tested - Cyclone SW has this possibility from long time ago...
- Added "Read Unique Data" button. Use to boot phone by Flashbus directly, and dump Unique Data (for Simlock,SD,...) when phone doesn't have correct BSI resistors value. Dumped unique data might be lately used for USB operations if still FBUS operations fails.
- Old DCT4 Asic 2,5,6,7 Direct Unlock/Relock/Autolock Introduced, finally
- Standalone DCT4 RPL Calculation Introduced, supported Asics: 2,5,6,7,11
- Added support for DCT4 (7250i, 6610i, 2125i, 2865i, 6275i) Product Data RPL Entity Writing for fixing CS
- Added support for generating extended DCT4 RPL with Product Data for above models (CS problems)
- Alcatel Calculator added to gui
- PMM Protection Checkbox added upon PM write. Use to protect PM security fields.
- Diagnostic Module Added
- Selftests moved to new "Diagnostic" module
- Vibra Tests Added
- Backlight Tests Added
- "Autodetect" added for DCT4 Unlocking. Unique method - non ASIC dependent (i.e. avoids RM-189 2310 problems available on all boxes right now). If there is problems with auto-detection - user still can select unlocking method manually.
- Removed DCT4 ASK-RPL From Credits Manager
- Removed SuperDCT4 Activation from Credits Manager
- Status Bar messages are more accurate now
- Added "Auto-Rebuild IMEI" checkbox for "Read UEM IMEI" function. Used to automatically generate FLASH IMEI DATA and program it - one-click REPAIR ??????????????4.
- CacheV2 Introduced
- XGold1/2 Flashing Routines rewritten to be more memory effective
- Dead-erased XGold2 flashing improved, plus added some messages regarding to reviving dead XG2
- USB Connection Type is now selected automatically when XGold2 platform found
- The supported MEP List are now acquired from box once Blackberry Tool launch
- Moved UEM stuff to new "ASK/RPL Tool"
- XGold2 MassMemory flashing added
- Remaining XGold Credits are now shown upon launching of Nokia Tool (Those one used for XGold1 LBF, Blackberry Codes Service, etc)
- Default Security Area XGold Service count increased from 50 to 100 (100 phones limit between SA updates for BlackBerry, XGold1,...)
- XGold/Blackberry service is now also checked upon Blackberry tool startup, also after each Code calculation remaining Calculation Limit is displayed
- Relock files updated for DCT4
- AutoUpdater Introduced
- USB Flashing Solved due to wrongly installed Flashing Cable Drivers on some configurations (i.e. Virgin PC)
- Database Unlock Introduced
- RPL Write revised
- PARTNERC certificate support added for Certificate Read
- PARTNERC certificate support added for Certificate Write
- PARTNERC certificate support added for RPL Operations
- Erase files support added
- DCC configuration for NIMMIIIIRRFF06150000 added
- DCC configuration for NIMMIIIIRRFF095A1F05 added
- DCC configuration for NIMMIIIIRRFF095A1F04 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR0306150018 added
- DCC configuration for NIMMIIIIRRFF095B1F05 added
- DCC configuration for NIMMIIIIRRFF0102F201 added
- DCC configuration for ISL2TI0200000103B840 added
- DCC configuration for 8600030001040A021001 added
- DCC configuration for 860003000104094B2F01 added
- DCC configuration for 86000300010401035424 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC000003095B1F00 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC0000030102F203 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC0000030102F202 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC000003095B1F05 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC000003095B1F01 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR030C213402 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR030C213401 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR030C20C605 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR03094B2F01 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR0301022E05 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR0301022E01 added
- DCC configuration for NIMMIIIIRRFF0C206C02 added
- DCC configuration for NI00IIIIRR0301035602 added
- DCC configuration for NI00CS0000040C213402 added
- DCC configuration for NI00CS00000401022E05 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC0000040F03F802 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC0000040A4E2000 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC000004095B1F01 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC000004095B1F00 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC0000040103B904 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC0000040102F201 added
- DCC configuration for NI00BC00000401022C00 added
- DCC configuration for 0A4E2007 added
- DCC configuration for 0103B904 added
- SX4 Virgin PMs database updated, added RM-256, RM-497, RM-528V, RM-584, RM-586, RM-609, RM-612, RM-626, RM-638, RM-707, RM-712
- HWC/CCC Templates added for products RM-469, RM-540, RM-566, RM-528V, RM-596, RM-609, RM-614, RM-645
- Models.ini refreshed
- Skin Stack Updated
- Previous updates included
- Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers updated to v18.104.22.168
- Box Firmware v01.73 Released
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Afterwards DCT4 Erase All chips, the Permanent Data aren't restored anymore
- Fixed DCT4 RPL Write problem when only DATA2 exists in RPL file
- Fixed problems with handling RAPIDO > v11.16.00 loaders over FBUS (FUR control Add Problem)
- Check flashing Bus for WD2 fixed
- Read UEM Imei for WD2 Fixed
- Read ASK for WD2 Fixed
- Write RPL for WD2 Fixed
- Fixed lots of Access Violations after closing up Nokia Tool
- Fixed bug with disappearing Tray icon after Minimize to Tray
- Bruteforce between NCK Fixed
- PM Write bugs fixed (Access Violation)
- Fixed bug with Broadcom Read Info
- Fixed spurious XGold2 product to be displayed in XGold1/DCT4 tab
- Fixed product mismatch on XG1/XG2 autodetection
- Fixed invalid Calculation of Mastercode
- 6230 Flashing Fixed (Given Image not matches with read UPP Id or Image problem). If problem still exists - select all flashing files _MANUALLY_ don't use INI based (because there exists two HW versions E and M - autoselection is HWID based and may fails anytime).
- OMAP Loaders Fixed
- Fixed some wrong FBUS implementation when Packet size mod 0x78 == 0
11 September 2011
Cyclone Box Firmware v01.71 Released
- MEP-04104-008 added
- MEP-42490-002 added
- Optimizations in TX2 data shifting
- Fixed problems with resuming device from Static (sleep) mode on some configurations
- Fixed some variants of JCOP31 handling
- Minor changes and bugfixes
This is server-side update only, just do Box Maintenance and your box will be updated. Keep note that new major installer is still not ready yet (many internal changes related to engine, etc), however it should be ready within next week, so be prepared
30 June 2011
Cyclone Box Firmware v01.64 Released
- BB MEP-24660-003 added
- BB MEP-34870-001 added
- BB MEP-39371-001 added
- BB MEP-40488-002 added
- BB MEP-40954-001 added
- BB MEP-41468-001 added
- XGold1 ASC Flashing Booting issues solved
- Minor changes and bugfixes
- SuperDCT4 Free for EVERY Cyclone Box
This is server-side update only.
Upgrade your box using "Box Maintenance".
21 June 2011
Cyclone Box Update Again, Standalone Blackberry MEP1, MEP2, MEP3, MEP4, MEP5 CALC ADDED
- Blackberry Module is standalone now, no need server connection
- MEP List combobox updated (237 meps), if not supported - type manually
- Added MEP-1 (SIM Card) to Requested MEP gro*****
- Added MEP-3 (Network Subset) to Requested MEP gro*****
- Added MEP-5 (Corporate) to Requested MEP gro*****
- Box firmware v01.63 is required
- After activating new firmware, box have internal 50 phones limit counter for security reasons. Each calculation drops counter. After reaching 0, Blackberry and XGold (use same slot) service is simply deactivated. To make it working again - just upgrade your box by Box Maintenance again - no re-activation fees, at all.
1. Make sure you've installed Installer v1.15 installed first
2. Upgrade your box firmware to v1.63
19 June 2011
Cyclone Box Installer v1.15 Released
- Added READING DCT4+/XGold1 Encrypted Security Code from DCT4+ Based phone (previously shown as Crypted DCT4+) - of course WITHOUT data loss - seems 1st in the world
- Added RESET (to 12345) DCT4+/XGold1 Encrypted Security Code from DCT4+ Based phone - of course WITHOUT data loss - seems 1st in the world
- Added Reading Full RPL (NPC, CCC, HWC, SIMLOCK,SD,...) from Dead/Downgraded/Security Wrong BB5 Units - seems 1st in world. If phone doesn't power on (Stuck on Nokia logo, or completely dead), you can now dump full RPL file in order to Full Erase your phone and revive it. Software before dumping RPL in Recovery mode, will ask user of doing so. So in any case of reviving downgraded phone is:
- Create RPL from Dead Phone
- Full Erase
- Write any SW version
- Write previously backed-up RPL file
- Authorize with SuperDongle
- Write virgin PM
- Added (fixed) NCK Counter Reset for XGold2 based phones
- SecurityBlock is now backed-up before NCK Counters Reset, just in case
- XGold1 Dead units booting fixed
- Separate button for Receiving L7 Code for LBF added
- Fixed DCT4 Security Counter Attempts Reset for some DCT4 variants
- PMM Managment Tab added to BB5 Security Tab
- Auto-Imei RESTORE added. Used if you have corrupted your imei, but having valid NPC file. Will scan StoredFiles for CRT file matching with CMT Public ID and automatically write it.
- Added DCC camera Hardware Fault alert on DCC repair - some units is hardware fault and repair is not possible (DCC file not found)
- XGold1 PMM parsing fixed (While reading LBF, Simlock table not found for some operators/phones)
- XGold2 Flashing problems fixed (Invalid pointer)
- USB transactions module rewritten
- Full Erase button added for BB5 mobiles. No need to know FlashChip mapping and size - it's scanned automatically. It will erase CMT flash completely. Make sure RPL and PM is readed before erase!!!
- Added "Just NPC" option used with "Erase Certificates". Used to delete only NPC certificate (corrupt IMEI and switch phone-on to make necessary job ... with IMEI corrupted phone will switch on even without valid security area). You can use this function to dump PM from non-working phone. Don't forget to CREATE RPL FROM PHONE first! Else you will get corrupted IMEI.
- "Force Use Server" added for SX4 Authorization.
- Fixed AutoSelecting bug
- Fixed problem with parsing DCT4 variants when no DCT4 products installed
- Fixed problem with parsing BB5 variants when no BB5 products installed
- Index out of bound (0) fixed
- Plain RPL is checked now by default
- Removed "Bootloader upgrade problem" message, as caused too much confusion
- Security Problem #1 and #2 Fixed (anti-idiot-fix)
- Added additional Security Problem #5 message for Reinstall Drivers
- Minor changes and bugfixes
7 June 2011
CycloneBox Installer v1.14 Released - BB5 SL2/SL3 USB Unlock/SX4Auth/SDRepair Added
- New BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v11.16.0 Introduced
- Unique Data Reading for RAPIDO based phones by USB added
- Unique Data Reading for RAPU based phones by USB added
- SL2 Unlock for Old Hash (E51..,..) and New Hash (6120c,6760) just by USB cable
- SL3 Unlock by reading LBF data for all SL3 RAPIDO/RAPU Phones
- Standalone Superdongle Auth - without SD key corruption
- SD Keys Repair
- Security Analyze
- RPL Backup
- All this using just usb cable...
- Our loaders automatically set phone to LocalMode after reading LogData - tested with N97, seems 1st in world
- RAPIDO phones before reading USB LogFile, needs to be manually set into FlashMode. Appropriate messagebox will be displayed with instructions (replug battery, cable, etc..). If your phone is RAPU or RAP4 based, you don't need to reject battery or do nothing - just click OK and it will switch to RAW mode directly.
- We also added support for FUR-like flashing for RAPIDO phones. That means it's possible to flash these phones FBUS-like (completely erased, etc - FBUS protocol emulation). However, because of many problems we've disabled it in current release. You can test it manually by placing "v11.16.0" RAPIDO loaders into \Loaders\BB5\FPIF32BIT.
- Known problems with RAPIDO 11.16.0 loaders:
- FBUS support is broken
- Read Certificates via USB is broken (Control transactions support up to ~0x90 bytes of upcoming data)
- Probably not working with Axxxx ROMS (E51)
- Lot of other issues observed
- The FUR-like flashing (not ADL though) will be probably enabled in next version after closer investigation
- Fixed oclHashCat COD File bugs (occurs when last digit of imei is 0)
- Box Firmware v01.62 Released
- Minor changes and bugfixes
25 May 2011
Cyclone Box Installer v1.13, HD69xx Support, 15% Faster BF, 20 digits NCK, MEP-4
- New BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v11.14.0 introduced
- Added 20 digits NCK recognition. Software will now give alert upon reading LBF data, when 20 digits NCK data will be found. This saves server time!
- The Profile Bits are also analyzed now during Reading LBF Data. If phone is i.e. from Telcel Mexico - LBF data will not be read (because it will not accepted calculated NCK code). This saves server time!
- BB5/XGold LBF is creating now additional "BCL" format file
- BB5/XGold LBF is creating now additional "SHA" format file
- BB5/XGold LBF is creating now additional oclHashCat ATI based 64-bit BAT File
- BB5/XGold LBF is creating now additional oclHashCat ATI based 32-bit BAT File
- BB5/XGold LBF is creating now additional oclHashCat NVIDIA based 64-bit BAT File
- BB5/XGold LBF is creating now additional oclHashCat NVIDIA based 32-bit BAT File
- SIMLOC30 RPL Write Fixed (C7-00,C2-01,...)
- The generated "BAT" file could be used by oclHashCat-lite. It's 3rd party software, available here: Download oclHashcat-lite-0.05.7z - hashcat, advanced password recovery . Unpack it somewhere, and place in same dir read "BAT" files. oclHashCat is 15% faster (can reach 6Billions hashes/sec on 2xhd5970) than log2cod, plus it supports latest ATI GPUS (HD6970,HD6990,HD6xxx). It supports calculation resume, etc.
- You don't need now log2cod to generate LBF Data. Just use generated BAT file for fast oclHashCat calculation. Generated COD file you can send directly to our server via "Send COD File to server" button to receive valid Level 7 code.
- Added oclHashCat COD file format support (now you can use oclHashCat generated COD/TXT files to submit to server and calculate Level 7 code)
- Added MxCrap COD file format support (now you can use oclHashCat generated COD/TXT files to submit to server and calculate Level 7 code)
- Added warning message when TX2 transmission error occurs during 2ND Loader Initialization
- Upgraded RAPIDO Custom loader to v1.05. Fixed Reading Unique Data issues on old Public Rom (A8C1D671) based phones (N95,N78,...).
- BlackBerry MEP-4 calculation added
- Merged previous updates (RAPIDO/RAPU/RAP4 all latest hashes support for reading LBF data, etc...)
- Fixed Security Code Reset Issues on DCT4/BB5 Platform
- Firmware v1.61 Released
- Minor changes and bugfixes
23 May 2011
CycloneBox BlackBerry Module Updated
- CYCLONE BOX ADDED ALL LATEST BLACKBERRY MEPS (including new security 2011)
(12 New Security Meps Added)
8 May 2011
CycloneBox! FREE Blackberry Logger/Calculator, FREE DCT4 RPL for Asics 2,5,6,7,11
- Blackberry Module added, support all latest 210 MEPs. Unlock is FREE, and uses server to calculate Unlock Codes
- If Logger fails somehow, you might still use manual mode (if you know IMEI and MEP)
- All DCT4 RPLs are FREE now (Included ASICs: 2,5,6,7,11)
- Skin changed back to white one (too many users complained)
- Improved mode transition between Main/Boot (timeout increased)
- Fixed problem when upon adding "New Path" in "Paths" module Root directory was empty
- CBUS stack improved, if box is disconnected during work, it tries to connect it again instead of "CBUS ERROR"
- Minor changes and bugfixes
How it works?
1. Run Blackberry Module
2. Install drivers (skip this if done already)
3. Click "Read Phone"
4. Connect phone to computer
5. Unlock using calculated codes
22 April 2011
Cyclone MAJOR Update - New FBUS Protocol (X3, X6) - DCT4RSA (1661, 5030) - COM Emulator
- Added support for NEW Nokia BB5 FBUS CMT Loaders (flashing new phones E52 ST Chip, X3, X6, 5530, etc, etc), supported RAPU,RAPIDO,RAPv4 phones,etc. You can flash your phone using New Protocol, but also manage Reading/Writing Certificates,etc.
- Added support for BB5 FBUS New Protocol APE Loaders
- Added support for Unlock / Relock / Autolock DCT4 RSA Based phones (1661, 5030, 1202, and generally ALL ASIC 11 phones), without patch. Solution is standalone and to unlock one phone takes no longer than 2 seconds.
- Added CS Repair due to Bad Simlock in ASIC11 phones (no patch)
- Latest Nokia Loaders 2010 Introduced (including upgraded RAPv3 old prot algo 9.50)
- Added SD Repair, RPL Calc, etc for RAP3v2 phones (hash E9EFF4BFAA5393217CA6B17755FC3E14)
- Added SIMLOCK BACKUP for SL3 phones (can be restored even after fullerase)
- Added support for NCK Reading, SD Extracting, and more accurate Securtity Analysis for v30.xx phones (N96, 5800, etc) - so called by "mx" team "sl3" but in fact is simple sl2), previous versions gave msg about "Decryption fails"
- Added COM Emulator - now Cyclone Box can work as UNI BOX with UFS Pinout !
- Added one-click analyze / repair of Dynamic Camera Configuration (blank screen, "camera not re
Advance Turbo Flasher (ATF Box) Nitro Outstanding Features
- Fast F-Bus/USB Flashing for ALL BB5 Phones
- Support of Full Writing for Original Nokia RPL (PA_SIMLOC30 included)
- Safe Flashing for Infineon F-Bus/USB Phones (XG101, XG110)
- Fast Flashing for DCT4 Phones
- Standalone Nokia SL1/SL2 Simlock Repair
- Standalone Nokia SL3 to SL2 Downgrade for Rapido Phones with OLD ROOTHASH CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
- Standalone Nokia SL1/SL2 Super Dongle Repair
- Standalone Nokia SL1/SL2 SX-4 authorization
- Standalone Nokia DCT4 ASIC 11 RSA Unlock
- Standalone Nokia DCT4 IMEI Repair for ALL ASIC
- Standalone Nokia DCT4 Generate RPL for ALL ASIC
- Full MAEMO and MEEGO Flashing Support (N900, N950 and N9-00)
- Read Full Flash (NOR and NAND) from any BB5 Phone
- Extract Videos, Pictures and other Files from Flash Dumps
- Extract Full Contact List from Symbian ^3, Symbian Anna and Symbian Belle Phones
ATF Nitro box credit consumption
- Authorize RAP3Gv3 Phone (0 Credits)
- Authorize RAP3Gv4 Phone (0 Credits)
- Authorize Rapido Phone (0 Credits)
- Authorize RapuYama v1 Phone (0 Credits)
- Authorize RapuYama v2 Phone (0 Credits)
- Authorize Broadcom 21351 Phone (5 ATF Network Credits)
- Upload SL3 BruteForce Unlock Job via server (25 SL3 BF Credits)
Advance Turbo Flasher (ATF) Nitro Standalone Functions
- Repair Super Dongle Keys
- Standalone SX-4 Authorization for PM 1 and 309
- Decrypt PM 120 Hashes for BruteForce Unlock
- Supports new loaders for SL3 phones:
- New RAPUYAMA loaders with new protocol (2010 loaders)
- Dead USB flashing (for new loader models also)
- Super fast Nokia flashing
- Nokia E52 full flash via Fbus (49 sec)
- Nokia X3 full flash (29 sec)
- Nokia 6500c full flash via Fbus (28 sec)
- Nokia 6700c (48 sec)/Nokia 6120c (52 sec) full flash
- Nokia SL1, SL2, SL3 Super dongle key repair
- Nokia SL1, SL2 SIMlock data repair
- Nokia SL1, SL2 SIM lock remove via codes
- New Rapido SL3 SIMlock remove. The following versions are supported:
- Nokia 5800d (RM-356) - v31.0.008 - v30.0.011 - v31.0.101
- Nokia 6790s - 1c (RM-492)
- Nokia 6790s - 1b(RM-599)
- Nokia E63 (RM-437) - v400.21.013
- Nokia E71 (RM-346) - v400.21.013
- Nokia N96 (RM-247) - v30.033 - v30.101
- Simlock RPL unlock/relock
- 1 x ATF Box Nitro
- 1 x CD with software
- Pre Activated ATF Network Account
- Free support registration
- 6 Month warranty