iBus S1 - Description
This USB 2.0 iBus adapter connects your iWatch S0 & S1 (38mm & 42mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computerís USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software etc. It also can fix related issues once iwatch glass digitizer touch got replacement. E.g. if your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation mark after software update, that can be easily solved by iBus, no need to contact Apple Support for service.
iBus S1 - Functions and compatibility
- Full Support iWatch 38mm & 42mm
- Apple Watch Series 0 (1st Generation) 38 mm (A1553 N27aAP), 42 mm (A1554 N28aAP)
- Apple Watch Series 1 38 mm (A1802 N27dAP), 42 mm (A1803 N28dAP)
- Support iWatch restore and repair software
- Support Downgrade and upgrade firmware
- Support iWatch Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Working with Mac OS iTunes or MFC Dongle software
This iBUS don't have any software and related watch firmware coming with package. You need download and install iTunes on your Mac OS computer or Buy MFC Dongle to work with under windows. Unfortunately there is (currently) no way to restore the OTA files for the Apple Watch. So you must be sure you already have related firmware that be able to restore or update your Watch by iBUS. If you don't know about the case better don't buy it.
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for Apple Watch
- How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
- Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- How to go to Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds .
- Releasing Side Button (Power on) and Digital Crown , and immediately holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
iBus S1 - Package content
- 1 x iBUS Data Cable adapter
- 1 x Two in one adapter pilot pin