ISP adapter for HD Box used for Apple Mac iCloud password unlocking. It will help to unlock iCloud password in minutes.
HDBOX using SPI Adaptor can read and write to chip either while chip is still attached to the logic board using ISP ( In System Programming ), or, if chip is desoldered then box can provide power to the chip and access it. When using ISP computer might protect the chip by driving write-protect pin of the chip, but in most cases, simply putting computer to sleep, and then wake it up will clear this hardware protection pin and write access also can be used.
ISP adapter functions
- Check if a firmware password is active, and if the computer is 2011 model or earlier then this password can be recovered and show in clear text, but if it is newer model then password is stored in another method and HDBOX can remove it by erasing the firmware password.
- Check if an iCloud lock is active on this computer, and HDBox can remove the account and the lock together, or just the lock or the account depending what the user wants.
- Can read the version and update Intel management engine, this zone is present on logic boards having intel chipsets and is useful if computer exhibit strange behavior, like stuck in a restart loop, playing the start sound, but not starting, etc.
- Using HDBOX manager, whole Image can read and saved in a compressed file format, and any changes made ( firmware password removal, icloud account/lock removal ) must be written back to chip using one of the two following methods:
- Write (Full), which will erase entire chip and write whole content back - great for example for heavily modified images, or for chip replacements.
- Write (Sync), will only update modified portions of the image using an smart algorithm to reduce the load on the chip.
- All read / write operations using HDBOX are performed using verify to ensure true and valid contents are used and there is no risk to corrupt the image inside the chip.
- 1 x ISP adapter for HD Box
- 1 X Flat cable with a clip
- 1 x Flex cable
- 3 x Connecting adapter