MOBAL POSTPAID INTERNATIONAL GSM SIM CARD ( EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, USA, UK )
SIM CARD INFORMATION BACKUP DEVICE
Up to 4 Sim Capacity
SIM CARD BACKUP DEVICE (250 RECORDS)
Sim card backup can save up to 250 phone records. It is a novel innovative device, which can back up the valuable data stored on the SIM card of your mobile phone. The saved electronic copy can then be restored to a new SIM card when the mobile phone is stolen or missing.
Mobal SIM card works with GSM phones on 320 networks in over 190 countries.
It supports all GSM bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
Get all the benefits of the international calling with the Mobal World SIM - quite simply the most convenient way of making calls when traveling abroad with one cellular phone number.
Mobal SIM Card Highlights
* Please note:
- New card has $10 credit
- You only pay for the minutes you use
- A single cell phone number for over 190 countries*
- Data connectivity available in over 50 countries
- SMS text messaging
- Incoming text messages are free of charge
- No expiry period
- No monthly fees or minimum usage requirements
- Free technical support and itemized billing
Your Mobal SIM Card will require a SIM-unlocked cell phone. You can unlock your current phone here.
Description and benefits
This is a unique SIM card service that the travel experts love! You get global coverage on 1 phone number. It's easy to use because it uses standard direct dialing like your home phone (unlike the complicated call back systems). And your service is continually active whenever you need it so you'll never get cut off. And most importantly, you get the best call quality — it automatically chooses the strongest cell phone signal of all the carriers in the area.
Local SIM cards can cost a lot of money to purchase, so your initial investment may be very high if you're visiting a number of countries, and that's before you've even made a call.
If you order the Mobal World SIM, you will save money before you even leave home.
The local SIM will expire after period of time — If you don’t use your local SIM card, typically for 9-months, it will expire. If you planned to return to the same country a year later you would need to buy a brand new SIM card, and then tell all your friends your new number... what a hassle!
With the Mobal world SIM your service never expires!
With a local SIM you may pay for calls you never make — With local SIM cards you prepay for your calls, so you may overestimate and buy too much credit that you never use, and then you will lose it all when the local SIM card expires.
With the Mobal World SIM you only pay for calls actually made
With a local SIM card you may get cut-off mid-conversation — as soon as your prepay credit runs out your phone will be cut-off, no matter how important your conversation is. And then you may not be able to find anywhere to buy more credit immediately.
With the Mobal World SIM you’re continually connected!
With a local SIM card you'll need to change your phone number in each country — if you're traveling to a few countries and have local SIM cards, you will be changing phone numbers as you cross borders. This will mean you will need to give your friends back home a detailed itinerary of which number to reach you on when, or risk missing calls.
With the Mobal World SIM you have just one number, so friends never need to know which country you're in to reach you!
With a local SIM card you may have to deal with foreign-speaking customer support — If you have problems using your local SIM card you may find the customer support is only in the language of the country you're in.
With the Mobal World SIM you can always get free English-speaking customer support!
With a local SIM card you may find the choice of countries limiting — At the moment you can only get local SIM cards for certain countries. You may find that a country you plan to visit doesn't yet provide a local SIM card service.
With the Mobal World SIM you get service in over 190 countries!
GSM Coverage and Airtime Rates
- Every card includes $10 credit
- Call charges are quoted in US Dollars per minute, all inclusive
- National calls are calls made to the same country that you are calling from, including cell phones & "toll free" numbers
- Calls to the UK include calls made to other GSM cell phones
- Calls to other countries includes calls to all other international destinations, except for calls to satellite phones
- Calls to satellite phones (Iridium, Inmarsat, Globalstar or Thuraya) are $10.50 per minute
- SMS text messages are $0.80 per message. Incoming text messages are free of charge
- Absolutely no additional roaming charges or hidden extras
- Mobal SIM card is registered in the United Kingdom, you get a UK phone number with area code +44
How will I be billed
Unlike a traditional prepaid SIM where you buy airtime as you need it this world SIM is usage based. Your credit card, which is used to activate the SIM will be billed for airtime usage on a monthly basis, as needed. There are no monthly or annual fees, if you never use the SIM card then there is never a charge. It's that simple.
Statements are available online, detailing the charges that were taken, including fully itemized lists of the calls that you have made.
SIM Card Activation
- Activate your SIM card online, following the user guide that you received with the card
- Travel to your destination
- Be sure that the battery is adequately charged
- Insert the world SIM into the phone
- Turn on your phone
- Start calling
Customers who bought this product also bought :