Payment Methods
Shipping & Returns
Discounts
Affiliates
About Us
Questions & Answers
Community forums

Remote unlock by cable Ericsson T65

Unlock your Sony Ericsson T65 cell phone remotely using our unlocking software and cable. You don't have to send your mobile phone to us. Recommended for users with a single phone looking for the fastest way to unlock it.
  • Unlock all 4 locks (including SIM lock)
  • Change main language of the phone
  • Debrand (unbrand) phone
  • Download ringtones (free)
  • Upgrade firmware
  • Repair white screen, blinking screen, configuration error
  • Convert models by flashing (e.g. T65 into Z800, K750 into W800)
  • New unlock product in stock

Details

Price: US$15.99
    Shipping: Free delivery by email

Options

Quantity: Out of stock

SONY ERICSSON T28 UNLOCK DATA CABLE ( SERIAL ) SONY ERICSSON T28 UNLOCK DATA CABLE ( SERIAL )
    Serial cable fitting older SE models such as P900, P910, Z500, Z1010, T68, T226, T237, T616, T600, T616, S700, S710, J300, V800, K300, K500, etc

SONY ERICSSON 2 IN 1 MULTISERVER CABLE SET SONY ERICSSON 2 IN 1 MULTISERVER CABLE SET
    Self-powerd USB cable fitting all SonyEricsson models ever produced.

5 IN 1 CRUISER FULL UNLOCK CABLE SET 5 IN 1 CRUISER FULL UNLOCK CABLE SET
    This cable set is compatible with all SE service tools such as Cruiser, Multiserver, USB Smart, Davinci, SEtool, etc Supported models:
  • All Sony Ericsson models
  • 3G Sharp (801SH, 802SH, 902SH, 903SH etc)
  • LG (3G & 2G models)
  • Siemens C62

• 4 IN 1 MULTISERVER DATA CABLE SET 4 IN 1 MULTISERVER DATA CABLE SET
    TMS Multiserver compatible
    Supported models:
  • All Sony Ericsson models ever produced
  • 3G Sharp (801SH, 802SH, 902SH, 903SH etc)
  • 3G LG models

• ATT AT&T REMOTE UNLOCK BY CODE VIA IMEI ATT AT&T REMOTE UNLOCK BY CODE VIA IMEI
    Unlock almost any phone locked to AT&T USA: LG, Doro, Motorola, HTC, Pantech, Samsung, Blackberry, Huawei, Sony Ericsson, ZTE, HP, Sharp, etc
    This item can be used when you can't find your specific phone model in the

CRUISER PLUS PRO DONGLE (OPTIONAL 5 IN 1 USB CABLE SET) CRUISER PLUS PRO DONGLE (OPTIONAL 5 IN 1 USB CABLE SET)
    CRUISER is the first STANDALONE SOFTWARE for unlocking, changing language, changing customizations and repairing of new Sony Ericsson mobile phones. Supported DB3210, DB3200, DB3150, DB2000, DB2012, DB2020, LOCOSTO, NEPTUNE, PNX5230; CID 51, 52, 53, etc.
    This professional tool is...

SETOOL DONGLE + UNLOCK 5 IN 1 CABLE SET ( SETOOL3 SE TOOL ) SETOOL DONGLE + UNLOCK 5 IN 1 CABLE SET ( SETOOL3 SE TOOL )
    Standalone tool for unlocking and flashing latest SonyEricsson, LG and Sharp phones. Other features include:
    Repair IMEI, CDA change, read/write GDFS, repair/change CID, decustomising, flashing, unlock, etc

SE TOOL3 BOX + 6 PCS UNLOCK CABLES WITHOUT SMART CARD SE TOOL3 BOX + 6 PCS UNLOCK CABLES WITHOUT SMART CARD
    SE TOOL3 box without smart card can be used with both SE TOOL3 and Cruiser smart cards. The box comes with 6 pcs cables.

UFS3 TORNADO FLASHER + FULL UNLOCK CABLE SET ( SARAS ) UFS3 TORNADO FLASHER + FULL UNLOCK CABLE SET ( SARAS )
    The famous UFS3/Tornado from Saras has been on the market for years. This box supports Siemens, Nokia including some CDMA models, older Sony Ericsson phones, Samsung, Acer Motorola phones and more

FURIOUS BOX GOLD [ UNLOCK LG HUAWEI ALCATEL VODAFONE BLACKBERRY ] FURIOUS BOX GOLD [ UNLOCK LG HUAWEI ALCATEL VODAFONE BLACKBERRY ]
    Furious Gold is made for professional unlockers. Furious Box support more than 600 model of all latest mobile phone models such as Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Huawei, ZTE, Panasonic, Toshiba and much more!

UFSHWK / HWKUFS BOX (UFS & HWK) + UNLOCKING CABLE SET UFSHWK / HWKUFS BOX (UFS & HWK) + UNLOCKING CABLE SET
    UFSHWK is a 2 in 1 tool combining in itself HWK and UFS (UFS3, Tornado). It comes with full cable set for HWK and UFS boxes.
    This unlocking tools supports unlocking, flashing, user code reset of Nokia (BB5, DCT4, CDMA), Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, Sharp, Siemens mobile phones.

UNIVERSAL UNLOCK SIM KIT - 25 PCS UNIVERSAL UNLOCK SIM KIT - 25 PCS
    Universal SIM is the first truly customizable unlock SIM for an absolute majority of mobile phones (including BB5 Nokia, iPhone 3G, Samsung Softbank and other handsets).

How do I find detailed info on how to operate your remote unlocking software?
    Follow the link below to get a detailed explanation of how to install cable drivers and use our remote unlocker software to unlock or flash Sony Ericsson T65 cell phone.
    Remote unlocking & flashing tutorial

Will this method work on my phone locked to Vodafone/T-mobile/etc?
    Unlocking works on Sony Ericsson cell phones bought from any GSM provider. Below you can find a list of the most popular ones.

AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile, Suncom, Bell, Telus, Cingular Go Phone, Oxygen GSM, Vodafone, Rogers, O2, Fido, Orange, Telstra, Singtel Optus, Movistar etc.

Unlocked phone can work with any Service Provider on any GSM network.

My phone doesn't use a SIM card. Can it still be unlocked?
    All GSM phones are used with SIM card, Subscriber Identity Module, a smart card that securely stores the key identifying a mobile phone service subscriber, as well as subscription information, preferences and text messages.
    If you can't find such card in your phone it doesn't belong to GSM standard and might be using AMPS, D-AMPS (TDMA), CDMA, iDEN or other. For example Verizon, Nextel and Sprint are non-GSM carriers and can not be unlocked.

How do I know if my phone is a GSM phone?
    If you are not sure if your phone is GSM this is the list of GSM providers around the world.

When I turn on my cellphone the message on the screen reads "Insert correct SIM card". What does it mean?
    This or similar messages that appear on your handset means that your mobile phone is locked. In order for this phone to be used with a service provider other than the one it was originally associated with it has to Unlocked.
    Some other messages that you can get:

Enter Subsidy Code, Contact Service Provider, Insert Correct Sim Card, Wrong Sim Card, Incorrect Sim Card, Phone Restricted, Can't Undo Restriction, Phone Locked Return For Service, Enter Unlock Code, Enter Special Code, etc.

You can also check the status of phone locks by entering *>*<<*<* (< means joystick/button left and > means joystick/button right).

What is Unlocking anyway?
    Phones are generally sold by a wireless carrier for much less than their actual retail value. The wireless carrier often subsidizes the cost of the phone with the expectation that they can recover more than this amount throughout the subscriber's contract. They will try to make sure that the phone can only be used on their particular network, and thus, locks the phone's software to their wireless network.
    Unlocking means clearing the phone's software setting so that the phone can be used on any network.

Why do I have to unlock the phone and what are the advantages?
  • Unlocking increases the resale value of your phone as it's not bound to a particular carrier any more.
  • Unlocked phone is convenient to travel with, it can work with almost any provider in the world - just swap the SIM cards. Subscriber can benefit from purchasing a Eurobuzz SIM card or before visiting a foreign country as it might be less expensive than international roaming.
  • Wireless providers charge from 40 to 100 Dollars for an unlocking code.

• Will my existing service provider care if I unlock my phone
    Most probably not.
    You have already signed a one or two year contract with your cell phone service provider, you are committed to spending a monthly minimum amount with them every month, whether you ever turn your phone on or not! Indeed, in a way, it is probably good for them if you never use the free minutes included in your plan - that way, their monthly fee becomes pure profit!

So, why should they care if your phone is locked or unlocked? Apart from hoping you'll use more than your free minutes, it is all the same to them, one way or the other.

Is it legal to unlock my phone?
    When purchasing your phone your are acquiring all rights to do with it what you like.

Unless your phone service contract says 'this phone remains the property of us (the service provider) and you agree not to modify or alter it in any way' then there is no reason why you can't legally do anything you like with your phone, just so long as you're not attempting to defraud anyone.

What is illigal in some countries is changing phone's IMEI, International Mobile Equipment Identity, a unique serial number of a phone. We don't provide any services involving IMEI altering or cloning.

How do I unlock my cell phone?
    There are several ways of phone unlocking that we offer.

If you are lucky and you have a phone that can be unlocked by simply keying in a secret unlocking code, all you have to provide us is phone's IMEI number. We will calculate the code and send it back to you. IMEI unlocking is available for some models of Nokia, Siemens, Panasonic and some other.

Some phones, in order to be unlocked, require their Firmware to be overwritten.
    Usually a special Logger software and unlocking cable are needed for this. We provide this service for Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, Samsung, Siemens, and many other phones.

While the above unlocking services don't require your phone to be shipped to us, leaving you full control over the process, sometimes in order to unlock a certain handset we have to physically have it in our possession.

For example the so-called Hardlocked Nokia phones or certain other phone models have to be shipped to our shop. We will then unlock such phones using special hardware and send them back to you.

I don't have a GSM phone, but will be traveling internationally so need one. Can I just buy an unlocked phone without signing up for service?
    Yes, there are several ways to buy an unlocked phone without needing to sign up for a year or two of service that you might not need. You can simply buy a used GSM phone.

If you do buy a used phone this way, check to confirm it truly is unlocked (to be kind to sellers, many sellers don't understand exactly what locking is and so incorrectly describe their phones as unlocked) and check it will support the frequency bands used in the countries you're likely to visit. Also consider buying a new battery, because batteries do wear out.

You can also buy new unlocked phones. Telestial has a broad range of new unlocked phones.

How do I use my phone in foreign countries when traveling abroad?
    Well, the easiest way to get a SIM that works in a foreign country is in the foreign country itself!

But, often this is actually not the easiest way to get a foreign SIM. When you're traveling, you don't want to have to find a cell phone store, and try and sort out what you need, perhaps in a different language, and potentially have things go wrong. For this reason, many people choose to buy a pre-paid SIM card for the country or countries they'll be traveling to before they leave home. Several companies will sell them to you; we recommend Mobalbecause we've dealt with them ourselves, we know them, and find them helpful, honest, responsive and reliable. They have a wide range of SIMs and fair prices.

If you buy the SIM before you leave, you have a chance to make sure you understand how it works, and will also know its phone number, which you can then conveniently give to people so they know how to contact you.

How to purchase

unlock unbrand sony ericsson mobile phones

1. Choose the number of credits to buy. One credit can be used with one phone. Below are some common operations using TMS credits.

SIM, SP, Network Code Unlock

1 credit

Language change

1 credit

Debranding (aka Unbranding, Decustomizing)

1 credit

Debranding (old phones and Symbian models)

2 credits

Unlocking + Language change

2 credits

Unlock + Debranding

2/3 credits

You will receive a discount when buying two or more credits
    2. Click on "Add to Cart" button
    3. If you need a cable choose one from the "Related Products" list. Serial cables are used on computers that have Serial (COM) port, USB cables can be used with a majority of PC and Notebook computers that have at least one free USB port.
    4. Unlocking credit will be delivered to your email within 2-5 hours. You will also be provided with software and detailed instructions how to use it.

Benefits of remote unlock by cable

unlock sony ericsson mobile phones

• Remote unlocking is safe and does not void cell phone's warranty
    • No disassembling or techinical knowledge is requried
    • Fast - you receive the instructions within hours, unlocking itself takes 1-5 minutes. You never send your phone to anybody
    • Unlocked mobile phone can be used with a different SIM card or twin SIM card on any network worldwide saving you money on roaming charges. When travelling you don't have to keep your existing service provider and pay for roaming, you can simply use networks available in your travel area
    • As wireless providers usually subsidize the cost of the cellular phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your handset by up to 300%

Cables

Unlocking and flashing requires a use of a special unlocking cable. We have a choice of all purpose unlocking cables with serial and USB interface. Please choose one from the "Related products" list below.

Original cables are also compatible with TMS software and work with some Sony Ericsson models
    DCU-60 original "Fast Port" data cable
    DSS-20, DSS-22, DSS-25 Desk Synchronization Stand

Functions of unlocking server

• Unlock all 4 locks, including Network and SIM lock
    • Reset security code and usercode
    • Change phone's main language by flashing one of the language packs from the download area of the server
    • Decustomise phone ( unbrand, debrand, decustomize ), removing provider's logo, ringtones, wallpaper and replacing them with clean unbranded firmware
    • Upgrade phone to the latest manufacturer's firmware which usually fixes certain problems, adds features, improves phone's functions and performance
    • Model conversion is availalbe for some SE models (e.g. convert K750 into W800, V800 into Z800)
    • Software repair, EEPROM repair. Fix blinking screen, white screen (White Screen of Death), phones that do not turn on or give an error messages such as "Configuration error, Please contact your network operator or service center", "Contact your service provider" Our server will also repair previous failed unlock attempts by Davinchi and other hacked unlocking software
    • Other miscellaneous functions such as clearing calltime counter, disabling camera shutter sound on certain camera phones.

Supported Models

SonyEricsson
    Latest Models
    Sony Ericsson W300 | W300i | W300c
    Sony Ericsson W550i | W550c | W600 | W600i | W600c
    Sony Ericsson W700 | W700i | W700c
    Sony Ericsson W800i | W800c | W810 | W810a | W810c | W900i | W900c
    Sony Ericsson D750 | D750i
    Sony Ericsson J200i | J200c
    Sony Ericsson J210 | J210i | J210c | J220 | J220i | J220c | J230 | J230i | J230c
    Sony Ericsson J300i | J300c | J300a
    Sony Ericsson K300 | K300i | K300c
    Sony Ericsson K500 | K500i | K506c | K508 | K508i | K508c
    Sony Ericsson K510 | K510i | K510a | K510c
    Sony Ericsson K600i | K608i
    Sony Ericsson K700 | K700i | K750 | K750i | K750c | K758 | K758c
    Sony Ericsson S700i | S700c | S710a
    Sony Ericsson F500i
    SonyEricsson
    V-models
    Sony Ericsson V600i | V800i | 802SE | V802SE
    SonyEricsson
    Z-models
    Sony Ericsson Z200 | Z208
    Sony Ericsson Z300 | Z300i | Z300a | Z300c
    Sony Ericsson Z500 | Z500a | Z500i | Z520i | Z520a | Z520c | Z530 | Z530i | Z530c
    Sony Ericsson Z600 | Z608
    Sony Ericsson Z800i
    Sony Ericsson Z1010 | Z1010i | Z1010c
    SonyEricsson
    T-models
    Sony Ericsson T39m | T62u | T61z | T65 | T66
    Sony Ericsson T68 | T68i | T68m | T68ie
    Sony Ericsson T100 | T102 | T105
    Sony Ericsson T200 | T202 | T226 | T226m | T226s
    Sony Ericsson T230 | T237 | T237m | T238 | T290 | T290i | T290a | T290c
    Sony Ericsson T300 | T300c | T302 | T306 | T310 | T310c | T312 | T316
    Sony Ericsson T600 | T610 | T616 | T618 | T600 | T628 | T630 | T637
    SonyEricsson
    Symbian models
    Sony Ericsson P800 | P802
    Sony Ericsson P900 | P907 | P908 | P910 | P910i | P910c | P910a
    SonyEricsson & Ericsson Ericsson R520 | R600 | A3618 | A3818

Your cart
    Cart is empty

Authentication
    Username

Password

Register
    Recover password

News
    Medusa Pro II programmer v.2.2.4.
    Kingunlock software update v6.0. Direct unlock all Sprint, all JDM Samsung models.
    DCSD Engineering Cables for NAND modification on Apple products
    Kingunlock software update v5.2 FRP unlock added for all Samsung
    Furious gold - QCOM SMART TOOL - Update 1.0.0.11084
    Limited stock of Z3X Easy JTAG is available in July 2021
    Pandora box from Z3X team - new multiplatform service tool
    Kingunlock software 4.5.2 update. Unlock SM-A205U bit 8, SM-A115U bit 3, SM-G965U bit 9, etc
    Kingunlock software update v5.0. Direct unlock all Sprint, all JDM Samsung models.
    Kingunlock 4.5 update. Added direct unlock for LG LM-K300MM, LM-K500AM, LM-K500MM, LM-Q730AM, LM-Q730MM
    Aqua dongle big Multilanguage update Oppo, Sony, LG, Lenovo, HTC
    How to unlock your phone for free?
    Software update v2.29.19 for Sigma box and Sigma key
    Software update v2.29.18 for Sigma box and Sigma key
    Software update v2.29.17 for Sigma box and Sigma key
    Direct unlock for LG T-mobile / Metro PCS models using Z3X server credits
    APPLE EFI - ISP adapter for HD Box
    Octoplus update. Added support for LG X Venture LTE, LG X POWER 2, LG K4
    Smart Clip 2. Big unlock calculator update for Alcatel
    Power adapter and other accessories for XTC 2 CLIP
    Z3x Server Credits for new Qualcomm Samsung phones
    Smart Clip 2 update. Added unlock for ZTE Z820 OBSIDIAN with T-mobile Device Unlock app.

More News 

All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2002-2024 Cellcorner