|Supported models |
|Sony Ericsson||Z1010 | Z1010i | Z1010c | V800 | 802SE | V802SE | Z600 | Z600 RSA | Z608 |
P800 | P802 | P900 | P907| P908 | P910 | P910i | P910c | P910a |
K700 | K700i | K700c | S700i | S700c | S710a | K500 | K500i | K500c | K506c | K508i | K508c | F500i
T39m | T61z | T65 | T68 | T68i | T68m | T68ie | T200 | T202 | T226 | T226m | T226s | T230 | T237 | T237m | T238 | T300 | T300c | T302 | T306 | T310 | T310c | T312 | T316 | T600 | T610 | T616 | T618 | T600 | T628 | T630 | T637
A2618 | A2628
- New smaller size for more comfortable usage
- No Computer or Battery required
- Unlock in 5 seconds
- Reset user code to default
- Supports new RSA protected models
- Has counter to check how many phones unlocked
- Remove Sim Card from phone, and power off the phone before connecting itto the clip.
- The blue LED will blink one long and one short period of time.
- Wait for blue LED to light a third time for a longer period of time.
- After this you can disconnect your phone and it is unlocked.