Functions of the Uniscan interface
This compact interface is compatible with software Uniscan version 1.83 (also know as Euroscan or VISA), It has LED indication for K and L line.
- European cars made up to year 2000: Audi, Alfa Romeo, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Lancia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubichi, Opel, Peugot, Renault, Rover, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, VW
- OPEL (to 1999) - diagnostic of engine, immobilizer, abs, airbag
- FORD (to 1995) - diagnostic of engine
- Renault (to 1999) - diagnostic of engine
- BMW (to 1999) - diagnostic of engine
- MERCEDES BENZ (to 1999) - diagnostic of engine, immobilaizer, abs, airbag
- Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia (to 1999) - diagnostic of engine, immobilaizer, abs, airbag
Full list of compatible models
List of supported systems
- Interface is based on certified ISO9141 Bus Transceivers and RS232 level shifters
- K-Line & L-Line (K/L Interface)
- Bi-Colour status LED`s for K-Line & L-Line
- Power LED
- Powered from car battery over service cable
- 2x2 adapter for older cars.
Volkswagen models often have it under the shift-boot or somewhere in the dash. Audis often have it in a fuse/relay box under the hood, or in the passenger's footwell under the carpets.
- Uniscan interface
- OBDII (OBD-II) Connection Cable 16 pin
- BMW Connection Cable 20 pin
- Mercedes Benz Connection Cable 38 pin
- Serial cable with 2 RS232 connectors
- VAG 2x2 Adapter