This guide applies to Huawei, ZTE, Novatel, Option, Sierra Wireless, Netgear, HP, Dell, Asus mobile devices when performing network code reading or direct unlocking.
If you are unlocking Sierra Wireless / Netgear please refer to the following guides:
Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100
Sierra Wireless / Netgear 320U, 770S, 771S
Sierra Wireless / Netgear 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 778S, 779S, 785S
These are general guidelines how to use the software with other brands.
Sim lock, Network lock unlocking. General guidelines
Before proceeding make sure that:
- You device is connected and turned on with no sim inside
- Your mobile device is enabled in Network Connections
- Device is not connected to the internet
- All necessary drivers are installed
- Connection software / WebUI / Dashboard (if there is one) is installed but not running
- Open device manager on your PC and make sure device appears there under Network adapters or Modems and Ports sections. If you see your device with an exclamation mark - it is connected but drivers are not installed. If you don't see your mobile device at all it means it is not connected.
You will only be able to unlock if the device is visible and installed in Device manager.
- Enter login details  that you received from us.
- Click on "Check login" button  to verify successful connection between your PC and our server and to check the number of credits available 
If you are getting error 62 or other connection error make sure that firewall and antivirus on your PC is disabled. Also change adapter binding settings
In case of error "Network adapters has same IP subnet! Please change network card or router IP address to different subnet."
Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > Right click on your modem connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IP v4) > Properties
and set these values
(where X is a number different from active devices's IP address)
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Follow instructions on the output screen and connect your modem to the PC
- Select phone  and "Auto detect" for model  and click "Search" . This will verify that you have connection between software and your router
If your device is not detected see adapter binding settings
- After the modem has been successfully detected you can proceed to unlocking