How to enable Netgear and Sierra Wireless frequency band selection using DC-unlocker software
This guide applies to Netgear Nighthawk and Sierra Wireless routers when performing frequency band unlock.
Preparation and set up.
Before proceeding make sure that:
- You device is connected and turned on with no sim inside
- Your mobile device is enabled in Network Connections
- Device is not connected to the internet
- All necessary drivers are installed
- Connection software / WebUI / Dashboard (if there is one) is installed but not running
- Open device manager on your PC and make sure device appears there under Network adapters or Modems and Ports sections. If you see your device with an exclamation mark - it is connected but drivers are not installed. If you don't see your mobile device at all it means it is not connected.
You will only be able to unlock if the device is visible and installed in Device manager.
Note! If you are also using IMEI repair service along with Band change you must first run IMEI repair, then Band change.
- Enter login details  that you received from us.
- Click on "Check login" button  to verify the number of credits 
If you are getting error 62 or other connection error make sure that firewall and antivirus on your PC is disabled. Also change adapter binding settings
In case of error "Network adapters has same IP subnet! Please change network card or router IP address to different subnet."
Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > Right click on your modem connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IP v4) > Properties
and set these values
(where X is a number different from active devices's IP address)
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Follow instructions on the output screen and connect your modem to the PC
- Select phone  and model  and click "Search" 
If your device is not detected see adapter binding settings or make sure that the steps above have been followed correctly
- After the modem has been successfully detected you can proceed to unlocking 
Enable Frequency Band selection.
- Access your Netgear dashboard and check curently available bands
- Open Advanced tab, click "Edit band list" button
- In the new window press "Read bands from router"
- Available bands will be displayed on the left hand side. Frequency bands that you currently have on you router will be shown in the righ pane of the window
- To add a band press button with "+" sign
- You can assign the name to your frequency band
- Now you can add your custom bands to the newly assigned menu. To do so select bands on the left, then on the left select menu item to which you wwill be assigning those bands.
Press an icon of "Right arrow" to assign.
- Press "Update" when finished
- To verify if the frequency bands were succesfully added to your router go back to Web UI and check the band list