Cingular AT&T Palm Centro unlocking by remote unlock code
Will this method work on my phone locked to Vodafone/T-mobile/etc?
Unlocking works on Palm Treo cell phones bought from any GSM provider. Below you can find a list of the most popular ones.
Unlocked phone can work with any Service Provider on any GSM network.
02 - Cellnet,
Advanced Info Service AIS,
Bahamas Telcom Co,
Belgacom Mobile Proximus,
Bharti Cellular Telecom Airtel,
Cabo Verde Telecom,
Cambodia Samart Comms,
Cellplus Mobile Comms,
China Telecom GSM,
China Unicom GSM,
Cincinnati Bell Wireless,
CINGULAR - Pacific Bell Wireless,
Combitel Networks AS,
Comstar Cellular Network,
Cyprus Telecoms Authority,
DeTeMobile D1 T-Mobile,
Digital Phone HELLO,
Entel Telefonia Movil,
Escotel Mobile Comms,
Far EasTone Telecoms,
France Caraibe Ameris,
Gibraltar Telecoms Gibtel,
Guernsey Telecoms GSM,
Hong Kong Telecom CSL,
Hutchison Max Touch,
Iceland Telecom Siminn,
Int Telecom INTELCO,
Iowa Wireless Services,
Itissalat Al-Maghrib IAM,
Jersey Telecom GSM,
KB Impuls BeeLine,
KPN Orange Belgium SA,
Lao Shinawatra Telecom,
Loteny Telecom Telecel,
Manx Telecom Pronto GSM,
Microcell Connexions Inc,
Millicom Tango GSM,
Ministry of PTT Al Jawal,
MobiFon CONNEX GSM,
Mobil Rom DIALOG,
Mobile BPL MOBILE,
Mobile Telecoms MTCNet,
Mobile Telephone Company,
Modi Telstra Modicom,
MOVISTAR GSM - Pegaso GSM,
MTN Networks Dialog GSM,
New Telephone Company,
New World PCS,
North Caucasian GSM,
Orascom Telecom Algerie Spa,
P Plus Comm,
Pacific Cellular TWNGSM,
Pacific Mobile Comms,
PE PTT BIH,
Polkomtel PLUS GSM,
PTT Cameroon Cellnet,
Retevision Movil Amena,
Seychelles Cellular Services,
SmarTone Mobile Comms,
Societe Reunionnaise SRR,
Sterling Cellular Essar,
Telefonia mobile Italy,
Telephone Development Co,
Telephone Systems Int Inc,
Time Wireless Adam,
T-Mobile-One 2 One,
Togo Telecom TOGO CELL,
Total Access Worldphone,
Tunisie Telecom Tunicell,
Turk Telekom Turkcell,
UAB Bite GSM,
USWest BPL MOBILE,
Westel 900 GSM Mobile,
My phone doesn't use a SIM card. Can it still be unlocked?
All GSM phones are used with SIM card, Subscriber Identity Module, a smart card that securely stores the key identifying a mobile phone service subscriber, as well as subscription information, preferences and text messages.|
If you can't find such card in your phone it doesn't belong to GSM standart and might be using AMPS, D-AMPS (TDMA), CDMA, iDEN or other. For example Verizon, Nextel and Sprint are non-GSM carriers and can not be unlocked.
How do I know if my phone is a GSM phone?
If you are not sure if your phone is GSM
this is the list of GSM providers around the world.
When I turn on my cellphone the message on the screen reads "Insert correct SIM card". What does it mean?
This or similar messages that appear on your handset means that your mobile phone is locked. In order for this phone to be used with a service provider other than the one it was originally associated with it has to Unlocked.|
Some other messages that you can get:
Enter Subsidy Code,
Contact Service Provider,
Insert Correct Sim Card,
Wrong Sim Card,
Incorrect Sim Card,
Can't Undo Restriction,
Phone Locked Return For Service,
Enter Unlock Code,
Enter Special Code,
What is Unlocking anyway?
Phones are generally sold by a wireless carrier for much less than their actual retail value. The wireless carrier often subsidizes the cost of the phone with the expectation that they can recover more than this amount throughout the subscriber's contract. They will try to make sure that the phone can only be used on their particular network, and thus, locks the phone's software to their wireless network.
Unlocking means clearing the phone's software setting so that the phone can be used on any network.
Why do I have to unlock the phone and what are the advantages?
Unlocking increases the resale value of your phone as it's not bound
to a particular carrier any more.
Unlocked phone is convenient to travel with, it can work with almost
any provider in the world - just swap the SIM cards. Subscriber can benefit from
purchasing a dual SIM card or
international prepaid SIM card in the visiting country/region as it might be less expensive than international roaming.
Wireless providers charge from 40 to 150 Dollars for an unlocking code.
Run two sim cards in one phone using a dual sim adapter.
Palm Treo Centro phone locked to Cingular or AT&T
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code
for your Cingular Palm Centro cell phone. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your phone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Palm Centro Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your mobile phone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 10 minutes to 12 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine, Fox News, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How to make the purchase?
- Enter *#06# into your Palm Centro to get the phone's IMEI number. Do not use the IMEI number from the sticker underneath the battery or from the retail packaging as it might be incorrect. Enter that number in the "IMEI" field on the order form.
- Determine the wireless network your Palm Centro is locked to and enter it in the "Network" field. If you are the first owner of the phone it is the wireleless provider you bought the phone from. Otherwise look for a start up logo, APN, WAP or GPRS address that can give you a clue about the origin of your Palm Centro cell phone
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter unlock code in Palm Centro.
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your AT&T Palm Centro mobile phone to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your Palm device PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Palm Centro will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Palm Centro cellphone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%
- Unlocking is absolutely legal and does not void phone's warranty. On November 26, 2006, the U.S. Copyright Office ruled that consumers can legally unlock their mobile phones in order to use them with rival carriers. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Palm Centro and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.