Samsung SM-A520F GALAXY A5 locked to any service provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific sim unlock code
for your Samsung GALAXY A5 ( A520F ) mobile phone that will remove simlock restrictions imposed by your wireless carrier . No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code we send you into the mobile phone using phone's keypad. Code entering instructions will be provided and sent to your email address.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Samsung GALAXY A8 Remote unlock by code via IMEI.
Your cellphone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1-3 business days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. No cancellations are allowed while code is pending
How remote Unlock by Code Works
Make sure that phone prompts for unlock code when a non-original simcard is inserted. Otherwise there will be no refund.
- To generate the unlock code we need your phone's 15-digit IMEI number. You can get it by entering *#06# into your handset using phone's keypad
To verify if your phone can be unlocked by this method insert an unaccepted sim card (wireless carrier you would like to switch to). If you see one of these messages "Enter Network unlock code" or "SIM network unlock PIN" your phone can be unlocked using this unlocking service.
- If you don't know carrier (network provider) your cell phone is locked to you can use this service or select "Network checker" in the list of Options above.
- Unlock code will be sent by email along with instructions how to enter the code into your Android phone
Advantages of unlocking your cell phone
- Unlocking allows to use your Samsung GALAXY A5 mobile phone with any carrier on any compatible network
- Unlocked phone can be used with dual SIM card adapter or International prepaid sim card
- Unlocking increases the resale value of your mobile phone as it's not bound to a particular carrier any more
- There is no need to send your phone anywhere