Samsung SGH L810V locked to any service provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific sim unlock code
for your Samsung L810V mobile phone that will remove simlock restrictions imposed by your wireless service provider . No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code we send you into the phone using phone's keypad. Code entering instructions will be provided and sent to your email address.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Samsung L810V Remote unlock by code via IMEI.
Your cellphone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1-48 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. No cancellations are allowed while code is pending
How remote Unlock by Code Works
Make sure that phone prompts for unlock code when non-original card is inserted. Otherwise there will be no refund.
- To generate the unlock code we need your phone's 15-digit IMEI number. You can get it by entering *#06# into your handset using phone's keypad
- Enter *#7465625# to determine if you have any extra locks enabled. In most cases there will be only NCK lock enabled. If your phone has other locks enabled (SPCK, SCK, Master lock, etc) you have to remove them in order to completely unblock the phone. For example phones locked to Fido Canada usually have SP (Service Provider) lock.
Unfreeze code is required when your phone gives PHONE FREEZE SIM UNAVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT SERVICE PROVIDER message or similar messages implying that the phone is in freeze mode
If your phone has additional lock you have to purchase it by selecting it from the dropdown list.
Note, that all extra locks have to be selected at the time of initial purchase
- Unlock code (and all additional codes that have been purchased) will be sent by email along with instructions on how to enter the unlock code
Advantages of unlocking your cell phone
- Unlocking allows to use your Samsung L810V mobile phone with any carrier on any compatible network
- Unlocked phone can be used with dual SIM card adapter or International prepaid sim card
- Unlocking increases the resale value of your mobile phone as it's not bound to a particular carrier any more
- There is no need to send your phone anywhere