Sony XPERIA Z3 COMPACT locked to any service provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code for your Sony XPERIA Z3 COMPACT. No smartphone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your smartphone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Sony XPERIA Z3 COMPACT unlock by code via IMEI.
We only need your smartphone's IMEI number. Your Sony XPERIA Z3 COMPACT phone doesn't have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1 to 6 days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
How Safe is it And is it Guaranteed to Work?
Unlocking is absolutely safe, there is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone. It does not void mobile phone's warranty. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
We will accept no cancellations while code is pending.
Please check if your phone has remaining unlocking attempts. If you place the order and your phone has run out of unlocking attempts, we will be unable to issue refund.
- Switch on your phone with a sim card
- Type in *#*#7378423#*#*
- Select Service Info > SimLock
- When in SIM lock menu you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled. In most cases there will be only Network (NCK) lock enabled meaning you do not need to select Extra locks.
Note, that all extra locks have to be selected at the time of initial purchase
If your smartphone has any additional locks you have to purchase it by selecting it from the dropdown list.
We can not unlock Sony mobile phones displaying messages "0 Code Entry Left" (certain service providers) or "Too Many Code Try" (5 erroneous code entering attempts).
To unlock phones with no code entering attepmts left, please use this service
If you have a T-mobile phone with Device Unlock App installed you have to use the Device Unlock App service
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere
- Unlocked mobile phone can be used with another SIM card such as international prepaid card or dual SIM card on any network worldwide saving you money on roaming charges. When traveling you don't have to keep your existing service provider, you can simply use networks available in your travel area
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%