Motorola EX300 locked to any provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific unlock code for your Motorola EX300. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your phone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Motorola EX300 unlock by code via IMEI.
We only need your phone's IMEI number. Your cell phone doesn't have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 10 minutes - 48 hours.
- Ease of Use: Very easy.
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
How Safe is it And is it Guaranteed to Work?
Unlocking is absolutely safe, there is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone. It does not void cell phone's warranty. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine, Fox News, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons, NSA and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How to make the purchase?
- Enter *#06# into your Motorola EX300 to get the phone's IMEI number. Do not use the IMEI number from the sticker underneath the battery or from the retail packaging as it might be incorrect. Enter that number in the "IMEI" field on the order form.
- Determine the wireless network your Motorola EX300 is locked to and enter it in the "Network" field. If you are the first owner of the phone it is the wireleless provider you bought the phone from. Otherwise look for a start up logo, APN, WAP or GPRS address that can give you a clue about the origin of your Motorola EX300 cell phone
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter unlock code in Motorola EX300.
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere
- Unlocked Motorolla phone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible SIM
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%
- Unlocking does not void phone's warranty. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Motorola EX300 and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.