Supported Mobile Device
Huawei E5 WiFi router locked to Telcel Mexico
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a device-specific sim unlock code
for your Huawei E5 WiFi hotspot. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your Hot Spot.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Huawei E5 MiFi router Remote Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your mobile device does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround:10 minutes to 24 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. No cancellations while code is pending.
How Unlock by Code Works
- To generate the unlock code we need your device's 15-digit IMEI number. Login to the Web Interface and select Device Information for status information.
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter the code.
Benefits of Remote Unlock
- Use router from T-mobile, AT&T, FIDO, Telus, Tmobile, Virgin, Rogers etc on other networks and with other service providers
- Remote unlocking by code is safe and does not void device's warranty
- Fast. You receive the instructions within the allotted period, unlocking itself takes 1-2 minutes. You never send your mobile hotspot to anybody
- Unlocked Huawei E5 WiFi router can be used with another SIM card (including International prepaid sim card) or dual SIM card on any network worldwide saving you money on roaming charges. When traveling you don't have to keep your existing service provider, you can simply use networks available in your travel area
- As wireless carriers usually subsidize the cost of the device, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your hot spot router by up to 300%