Supported Mobile Devices
ZTE MF288 Turbo Hub locked to SaskTel Canada
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a device-specific sim unlock code
for your ZTE MF288 Turbo Hub mobile hotspot. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your smartphone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: ZTE MF288 Turbo Hub Remote Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your mobile phone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround:1 to 24 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back. No cancellations while code is pending.
How Unlock by Code Works
- To generate the unlock code we need your device's 15-digit IMEI number. Type *#06# into ZTE Connection Manager or use Diagnistics/Properties feature. It has to be generic software from manufacturer, not the version you normally get from your provider.
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter the code.
Benefits of Remote Unlock
- Use phones from T-mobile, AT&T, FIDO, Tmobile, Virgin, Rogers etc on other networks and with other service providers
- Remote unlocking by code is safe and does not void modem's warranty
- Fast. You receive the instructions within the allotted period, unlocking itself takes 1-2 minutes. You never send your mobile hotspot to anybody
- Unlocked ZTE MF288 Turbo Hub mobile hotspot can be used with another SIM card (including International prepaid sim card) or dual SIM card on any network worldwide saving you money on roaming charges. When traveling you don't have to keep your existing service provider, you can simply use networks available in your travel area
- As wireless carriers usually subsidize the cost of the device, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your handset by up to 300%