Supported Mobile Devices
Huawei E170 modem locked to any wireless provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a device-specific unlock code
for your Huawei E170 modem. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Huawei E170 modem Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Modem does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1 to 5 business days (Please use provider code if faster processing time is required)
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back.
How Unlock by Code Works
To generate the unlock code we need your modem's 15-digit IMEI number.
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your Huawei E170 modem to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your Huawei device PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Huawei E170 USB stick will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Huawei E170 USB modem is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, International prepaid sim card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile device, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%. For obvious reasons cellular carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Huawei E170 USB modem and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.