Supported Mobile Devices
Telstra ELITE Pre-Paid Wi-Fi (ZTE MF60) locked to Bigpond Telstra Australia
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code
for your Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi mobile Hotspot. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Telstra ELITE Wi-Fi hotspot Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Device does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 1 to 14 business days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back.
How Unlock by Code Works
To generate the unlock code we need your device's 15-digit IMEI number. Use your device's admin panel to get IMEI number
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your Telstra Pre-Paid WiFi mobile Hotspot to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your Telstra device PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Telstra ELITE is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, International prepaid sim card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Telstra ELITE Wi-Fi Hotspot and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.