Supported Mobile Devices
Telstra Pre-Paid 4G USB (ZTE MF823) locked to Bigpond Telstra Australia
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone-specific unlock code
for your Telstra Prepaid 4G USB modem. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Telstra Pre-paid 4G USB modem Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Device does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 5 minutes to 2 hours
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back.
How Unlock by Code Works
To generate the unlock code we need your device's 15-digit IMEI number. Use your device's admin panel to get IMEI number
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your Telstra Prepaid 4G USB modem to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your Telstra device PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Telstra Pre-Paid mobile will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Telstra Turbo modem is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, International prepaid sim card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Telstra Prepaid 4G USB modem and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.