Sony Ericsson ANZU remote unlocking by unlock code
Sony Ericsson ANZU locked to any service provider (wireless carrier) in the world
Telenor Sweden, Tre hutchinson UK, Bell Canada, O2, Orange, SFR France, Bmobile, Digicel, Movistar, etc
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific unlock code for your Sony Ericsson ANZU. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your phone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: Sony Ericsson ANZU unlock by code via IMEI.
We only need your phone's IMEI number. Your Sony Ericsson ANZU cell phone doesn't have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: 3 to 15 days
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No
- Internet Required: No
How Safe is it And is it Guaranteed to Work?
Unlocking is absolutely safe, there is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone. It does not void mobile phone's warranty. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
We will accept no cancellations while code is pending.
Buy with confidence.
Our unlocking products and services have been positively reviewed by PC Magazine
, Fox News
, Howard Forums and many other websites and online forums. Our customers include Peace Corps, US Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, Bureau of Prisons and thousands of cell phone stores around the world.
How to purchase?
- Enter *#06# into your Sony Ericsson ANZU to get the phone's IMEI number. Do not use the IMEI number from the sticker underneath the battery or from the retail packaging as it might be incorrect. Enter that number in the "IMEI" field on the order form.
- Determine the wireless network your Sony Ericsson ANZU is locked to and enter it in the "Network" field. If you are the first owner of the phone it is the wireleless provider you bought the phone from. Otherwise look for a start up logo, APN, WAP or GPRS address that can give you a clue about the origin of your Sony Ericsson ANZU cell phone.
- Older models: without SIM card enter *<<*<* (joystick right, star, joystick left twice, star, joystick left, star)
Android models: Menu, Back, Back, Menu, Back, Menu, Menu, Back
Other models: enter *#*#7378423#*#*
- Go to Service info > Configuration to find KBH (KRH or S/N) number.
- Go to Service Info > SIM lock to determine if you have any extra locks. When in SIM lock menu you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
In most cases there will be only NCK lock enabled meaning you do not need to select Extra locks.
If your phone has additional lock you have to purchase it by selecting it from the dropdown list.
Note, that all extra locks have to be selected at the time of initial purchase
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter Sony Ericsson ANZU unlock code.
Unlok by code will not work on hardlocked Sony Ericson e.g. phones displaying messages "0 Code Entry Left" (certain service providers such as Telcel Mexico) or "Too Many Code Try" (5 erroneous code entering attempts). Phones with all locks enabled can't be unlocked by code as well, please use Sony unlocking equipment
Please see Sony Ericsson FAQ
for more information
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your Sony Ericsson ANZU mobile phone to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case for any reason you are experiencing difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your mobile phone PERMANENTLY, phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your Sony Ericsson ANZU will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked Sony Ericsson ANZU celular phone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, international prepaid SIM card or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your HTC HD7 and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.