Unlock code for HTC ONE M7
Where can I get a SIM card that will work internationally?
The easiest way to get a SIM that works in a foreign country is in the foreign country
itself. But often this is actually not the easiest way to get a foreign SIM.
When you're traveling, you don't to have time to find a cell phone store,
and sort out what you need, perhaps in a different language, and potentially
have things go wrong.
For this reason, many people choose to buy a pre-paid SIM for the country or
countries they'll be traveling to before they leave home.
There are several types of
cards that are offered by companies worldwide. Some SIM cards come allready prefilled with
airtime and cost slightly higher than the ones with zero balance.
is one of the most popular prepaid SIM cards because of the number of countries it can
operate in, low airtime rates. When you get a Mobal SIM you automatically receive your
own UK based phone number that doesn't expire for as long as you keep using the card.
If you buy the SIM before you leave, you have a chance to make sure you understand how it
works, and will also know its phone number, which you can then conveniently give to
people so they know how to contact you.
What are the advantages of buying international pre-paid SIM cards?
If you travel internationally, the Mobal GSM sim card is a cheaper alternative to roaming service.
Mobal international SIM card can be used in over 160 countries around the
world including USA, United Kingdom, Mexica, Italy, Israel, Australia, Brazil,
When buying international cards there is no contract that has to be signed with a
service provider, you don't have to commit to a one or two year term like with local
providers. You just buy the SIM, use it as much or as little as you like, and stop
using it whenever you choose.
As there are no monthly fees, international prepaid SIM can often be used in place of
your regular card, however you will still be able to use your existing service and
switch the SIMs whenever you want.
You pay only for shipping initially, call charges are debited from
your credit card when call data is received from the networks
No monthly fees, and there never will be
No minimum usage requirements
Absolutely no additional roaming charges or hidden extras
Keep the same phone number every time you travel
Will this method work on my phone locked to Orange (T-mobile/ATT/etc) ?
Unlocking works on HTC cell phones bought from any GSM provider. It will also work on
Below you can find a list of some popular ones.
Unlocked phone can work with any Service Provider on any GSM network.
Advanced Info Service AIS,
Avea Iletisim Hizmetleri ,
Bahamas Telcom Co,
Belgacom Mobile Proximus,
Bharti Cellular Telecom Airtel,
Bharti Airtel Lanka,
B-Mobile Trinidad and Tobago,
Cable and Wireless UK,
Cable & Wireless St Kitts & Nevis,
Cable & Wireless Caribbean Cellular,
Cabo Verde Telecom,
Cambodia Samart Comms,
Cell C (Pty),
Cellplus Mobile Comms,
China Telecom GSM,
China Unicom GSM,
Cincinnati Bell Wireless,
CINGULAR - Pacific Bell Wireless,
CMPak Limited (ZONG),
Communication Cellulaire d'Haiti (Comcel),
Comstar Cellular Network,
Corporacion Digitel (DIGITEL GSM),
Cyprus Telecoms Authority,
DeTeMobile D1 T-Mobile,
Digicel Trinidad and Tobago,
Digicel St. Vincent and the Grenadines,
Digital Phone HELLO,
Emirates Telecom Corp ETISALAT,
Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC (du),
Entel Telefonia Movil,
Escotel Mobile Comms,
Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily),
Far EasTone Telecoms,
France Telecom España (Orange),
France Caraibe Ameris,
Gibraltar Telecoms Gibtel,
Guernsey Telecoms GSM,
Hong Kong Telecom CSL,
Hutchison Max Touch,
Iceland Telecom Siminn,
Int Telecom INTELCO,
In &Phone SA (in&phone)
Iowa Wireless Services,
IT&E Overseas (IT&E Wireless),
Itissalat Al-Maghrib IAM,
Jersey Telecom GSM,
KB Impuls BeeLine,
KPN Orange Belgium,
Lao Shinawatra Telecom,
Loteny Telecom Telecel,
Manx Telecom Pronto GSM,
Mapesbury Communications Limited (MCom),
Microcell Connexions Inc,
Millicom Tango GSM,
Ministry of PTT Al Jawal,
MobiFon CONNEX GSM,
Mobil Rom DIALOG,
Mobile BPL MOBILE,
Mobile Telecoms MTCNet,
Mobile Telephone Company,
Modi Telstra Modicom,
MTC Saudi Arabia (zain SA),
MTN - Mobile Telephone Networks (Pty),
MTN Networks Dialog GSM,
New Telephone Company,
New World PCS,
North Caucasian GSM,
Orascom Telecom Algerie Spa,
P Plus Comm,
Pacific Cellular TWNGSM,
Pacific Mobile Comms,
Pakistan Telecommunciation Mobile Ltd (Ufone),
PE PTT BIH,
Polkomtel PLUS GSM,
PTT Cameroon Cellnet,
Pulse Mobile LLC (GTA Wireless),
Retevision Movil Amena,
Saudi Telecom Company (STC),
Seychelles Cellular Services,
Smart Call (iSmart),
SmarTone Mobile Comms,
Smith Bagley, Inc. (CellularOne),
Societe Reunionnaise SRR,
Sterling Cellular Essar,
Tele2 Telecommunications Services (Tele2 Switzerland),
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT),
Telefonica Moviles Del Uruguay,
Telefonica Moviles España S.A. (movistar),
Telefonia mobile Italy,
Telefónica O2 UK,
Telephone Development Co,
Telephone Systems Int Inc,
TeleWare PLC (PMN)
Time Wireless Adam,
T-Mobile-One 2 One,
Togo Telecom TOGO CELL,
Total Access Worldphone,
Tunisie Telecom Tunicell,
Turk Telekom Turkcell,
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri,
UAB Bite GSM,
USWest BPL MOBILE,
Warid Telecom ,
Wave Runner LLC (Guam) (i CAN_GSM),
Westel 900 GSM Mobile,
Wireless Ventures (St Kitts-Nevis) Limited (Digicel St Kitts & Nevis),
Xfera Moviles SA (Yoigo),
My phone doesn't use a SIM card. Can it still be unlocked?
All GSM phones are used with SIM card, Subscriber Identity Module, a smart card that securely stores the key identifying a mobile phone service subscriber, as well as subscription information, preferences and text messages.|
If you can't find such card in your phone it doesn't belong to GSM standart and might be using AMPS, D-AMPS (TDMA), CDMA, iDEN or other. For example Verizon, Nextel and Sprint are non-GSM carriers and can not be unlocked.
Where can I find instructions how to enter the unlock code into my phone
When buying an unlock code from Cellcorner we will provide you detailed instructions how to enter the code into the phone.|
How to enter unlock code in your HTC mobile phone
How do I know if my phone is a GSM phone?
If you are not sure if your phone is GSM
this is the list of GSM providers around the world.
When I turn on my cellphone the message on the screen reads "Insert correct SIM card". What does it mean?
This or similar messages that appear on your handset means that your mobile phone is locked. In order for this phone to be used with a service provider other than the one it was originally associated with it has to be Unlocked.|
Some other messages that you can get when your cell phone is locked:
Enter Subsidy Code,
Contact Service Provider,
Insert Correct Sim Card,
Wrong Sim Card,
Incorrect Sim Card,
Can't Undo Restriction,
Phone Locked Return For Service,
Enter Unlock Code,
Enter Special Code,
Sim lock. You can still make emergency calls,
What is Unlocking anyway?
Phones are generally sold by a wireless carrier for much less than their actual retail value. The wireless carrier often subsidizes the cost of the phone with the expectation that they can recover more than this amount throughout the subscriber's contract. They will try to make sure that the phone can only be used on their particular network, and thus, locks the phone's software to their wireless network.
Unlocking means clearing the phone's software setting so that the phone can be used on any network.
Why do I have to unlock the phone and what are the advantages?
Unlocking increases the resale value of your phone as it's not bound
to a particular carrier any more.
Unlocked phone is convenient to travel with, it can work with almost
any provider in the world - just swap the SIM cards. Subscriber can benefit from
purchasing a dual SIM card or
international prepaid SIM card in the visiting country/region as it might be less expensive than international roaming.
Wireless providers charge from 40 to 150 Dollars for an unlocking code.
Run two sim cards in one phone using a dual sim adapter.
HTC ONE M7 locked to any provider in the world
Remote unlocking by IMEI is performed by generating a phone specific sim network unlock PIN
for your HTC ONE M7 cellphone. No phone disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to enter the unlock code into your smartphone.
Service Details and Requirements
- Type of Unlock: HTC ONE M7 Remote Unlock by Code via IMEI.
Your mobile phone does not have to be shipped to us.
- Turnaround: Instant to 1 hour
- Ease of Use: Very easy
- Cable Required: No.
- Internet Required: No
- Guarantee: Yes, or your money back.
- T-mobile and Metro PCS models containing Device unlock app are not supported. There will be no refunds if ordered. Use this service instead T-mobile Mobile Unlock App
- Make sure that phone prompts for unlock code when non-original card is inserted. There will be no refunds otherwise.
How to make the purchase?
- Enter *#06# into your HTC ONE M7 to get the phone's IMEI number. Do not use the IMEI number from the sticker underneath the battery or from the retail packaging as it might be incorrect. Enter that number in the "IMEI" field on the order form.
- Determine the wireless network your HTC ONE M7 is locked to and enter it in the "Network" field. If you are the first owner of the phone it is the wireleless provider you bought the phone from. Otherwise look for a start up logo, APN, WAP or GPRS address that can give you a clue about the origin of your HTC ONE M7 smartphone
- Sim unlock code will be sent to your email address along with instructions how to enter unlock code in HTC ONE M7.
The device must prompt for a network unlock pin after restarting with a non-accepted sim card. If your device does not prompt then you do not require our unlock code. There are no refunds if your smart phone does not show the prompt and the order has been completed.
Unsupported mobile devices and service providers
If you mobile device is locked to one of the following networks we will not be able to unlock it. Please do not use this service and contact us for alternatives.
- Sprint & Verizon USA (all models)
- iUSACell (all models)
- Romania (all models)
- Hungary (all models)
- Croatia (all models)
- Austria (all models)
Benefits of Remote Unlock by Code
- Unlocking removes the following messages:
- Enter Network Unlock PIN
- Invalid SIM
- SIM Card not accepted
- Enter SP Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Unlock Code
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct Sim Card
- Wrong Sim Card
- Incorrect Sim Card
- Phone Locked Return for Service
- Other similar messages...
- You never send your HTC ONE M7 mobile phone to anybody, unlocking is done in the convenience of your own home.
- No technical expertise is required to enter the unlock code.
- Cellcorner.com provides you with detailed instructions how to enter the codes and livehelp assistance in case you experience any difficulties.
- Unlock code is sent to your email within hours, there is no need to use any software or ship phone anywhere.
- Simunlock code unlocks your HTC device PERMANENTLY, mobile phone will stay unlocked even after you upgrade its firmware or perform master reset.
- Unlocking is a one-time event, once it's unlocked, your HTC ONE M7 will stay unlocked for the life of it.
- Unlocked HTC ONE M7 cellphone is easy to travel with and can be used as a "world phone" with dual SIM card, International prepaid sim or any other compatible local SIM.
- As cell phone companies usually subsidize cost of the mobile phone, unlocking increases its retail value by up to 300%. For obvious reasons mobile carriers don't want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your HTC ONE M7 and you can also be made to wait up to 3 months to receive your unlock codes.